2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver has gotten their QB for the next ten years.
They traded for Mark Sanchez.

I doubt that they will probably draft a QB in the later rounds and those 3 will battle it out for the Starting job.

From what Ive heard Denver plan on using Sanchez as trade ammo to trade the Niners for Kaep,as Sanchez is familiar with Chips system.

From what Ive heard Denver plan on using Sanchez as trade ammo to trade the Niners for Kaep,as Sanchez is familiar with Chips system.

Chip doesn't need Sanchez and the Brown are stupid/crazy/desperate enough to trade for Kap and they better draft picks than Denver does.

Martavis Bryant has been suspended for a whole year for violating the substance abuse policy again.

This is so damn disappointing. If it's marijuana again, then what the f***? He's a fool. It doesn't matter how stupid the rule it is. The NFL says don't smoke weed. Just don't smoke that s***. But if it was cocaine like the rumors are suggesting, then holy s***. I hope he can get all the help he can get.

Ten years ago today:

latest

Martavis Bryant has been suspended for a whole year for violating the substance abuse policy again.

This is so damn disappointing. If it's marijuana again, then what the f***? He's a fool. It doesn't matter how stupid the rule it is. The NFL says don't smoke weed. Just don't smoke that s***. But if it was cocaine like the rumors are suggesting, then holy s***. I hope he can get all the help he can get.

[YT]Cil7tOPh4qM[/YT]

It amazes me that anyone ever gets busted for weed. There is literally one test they have to pass and they know it is coming. But if they don't pass it, you are subject to test after test.

There was an Real Sports episode that said some NFL players used marijuana as alternatives to prescription painkillers.

F***ing Martavis Bryant. It's so stupid that weed is a banned substance, but come on, man. You know you have to play by the rules.

I guess this means I can't make fun of the Browns anymore for the whole Josh Gordon fiasco. I guess I'll have to just settle for making fun of the Browns for being the Browns.

That's great but I wish Goodell would just get shown the door for good. I don't think I've ever seen a man fail upward as much as he has, other than maybe Donald Trump (Fun fact! Remember the USFL? Trump is actually a key reason why that fell apart too!). I could see Goodell getting stripped of all disciplinary power, and then somehow get an even BIGGER raise this year.

Man, I really shouldnt go on vacation the week of NFL Free Agency.

I made my peace with Calvin retiring a couple months ago. Sucks to lose him but he did it in a much more professional way than Barry and let the team deal with his loss from a personnel standpoint so I respect him for that. I'll look forward to him going to Canton with Peyton Manning in 5 years.

I like Marvin Jones. I think he's a decent #2 who benefited a LOT from playing across from AJ Green. I'm not sure how he's going to handle being the "man" or if he'll just fall into a 1a/1b with Golden Tate?

Lions really need OL help. Would love to see them sign Okung with all that cap space they have.

Last edited:
I like Marvin Jones. I think he's a decent #2 who benefited a LOT from playing across from AJ Green. I'm not sure how he's going to handle being the "man" or if he'll just fall into a 1a/1b with Golden Tate?

I loved having Jones on my team and wish he would have stayed. Our loss is your gain. That said... I really don't know if he can be a solid WR1. It's possible, but don't expect another Megatron by any means. I think it'll probably be more of a 1a/1b with Tate as you said.

Still, I hope I'm wrong and that Jones succeeds.

Denver informs CJ Anderson they'll be matching his offer sheet from Miami...on the last day of the waiting period... because why would anything work out for the Dolphins. FML.

Mike Wallace signs with Baltimore.

Looks like that Flacco PI offense will be running strong in 2016.

Denver informs CJ Anderson they'll be matching his offer sheet from Miami...on the last day of the waiting period... because why would anything work out for the Dolphins. FML.

Don't worry CJ Anderson will suck behind that horrendous OLine in Denver.

Chris Long has signed with New England and early results show 1 sack and 2 tackles for losses against Miami already.

****ing Patriots.

Matt Moore re-signs with Miami....

Championship!

Chris Long has signed with New England and early results show 1 sack and 2 tackles for losses against Miami already.

****ing Patriots.

Beyond excited at this signing. As a former rams fan, long deserves a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"