2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bengals brought back Taylor Mays.

Taylor ****ing Mays.

Can't wait for him to end the seasons of three of his teammates as a result of incompetent head-hunting.

Okung ain't worth the money. Dude is injury prone.

Doesn't matter Denver doesn't have a franchise QB so their chances of winning the AFC West let along the SuperBowl isn't that good. Oakland and San Diego have vastly improve this offseason and KC is just as strong.

Okung ain't worth the money. Dude is injury prone.

Not one dollar of the contract is guaranteed it appears so it seems like a low risk/high reward contract for the Broncos, aside from the fact he'll be protecting Mark Sanchez which entails its own set of issues LOL

So apparently the NFL isn't doing anything regarding the catch rule this season. I guess we can expect more what is and isn't a catch next season come up.

Heaven forbid they bring much needed clarity to one of the most important rules in the game.

If RG3 signs with Cleveland, it'd be a demotion from being the third string QB of Washington. And Cincy, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh would have no problem injuring him yet again. Go to NYJ, Griffin. Go to Denver. Go anywhere else but Cleveland.

If RG3 signs with Cleveland, it'd be a demotion from being the third string QB of Washington. And Cincy, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh would have no problem injuring him yet again. Go to NYJ, Griffin. Go to Denver. Go anywhere else but Cleveland.

Too bad he won't end up with Dallas, which would not be a bad thing for him because he'll start a few games since I don't ever see the much maligned Tony Romo playing a full season ever again.

There are still Cowboys fans who hate Tony Romo. Those who support Romo ask those Cowboys fans who hate Romo: do you even remember what the QB Position was like in Dallas before he emerged and after Aikman retired? My god, the Cowboys QB's from 2000 (the year Aikman retired) to 2006 mirrored the number of QB's the Browns have had since 1999.

All that guy cares about is money. The integrity of the game and its players take a back seat to $$$ and it's going to hurt the sport long term.

Too bad he won't end up with Dallas, which would not be a bad thing for him because he'll start a few games since I don't ever see the much maligned Tony Romo playing a full season ever again.

There are still Cowboys fans who hate Tony Romo. Those who support Romo ask those Cowboys fans who hate Romo: do you even remember what the QB Position was like in Dallas before he emerged and after Aikman retired? My god, the Cowboys QB's from 2000 (the year Aikman retired) to 2006 mirrored the number of QB's the Browns have had since 1999.

I'd love to see RG3 in Dallas though he'd still be sitting on the sideline. I don't think Romo is getting injured this year.

James Lauranitus is gonna be a great fit in New Orleans.

Browns-QB-Infographic-710x434.png

23. RG3

What the f***?

He went from being the 3rd string QB in Washington to being the starter in Cleveland. Honestly, he was better off where he was. I like RG3 too and wanted him to prove everyone wrong. Now his career will die along with every other Cleveland QB ever.

:down

Schefter is saying that the Browns may still be going with a QB in the draft.

I believe they will still draft Wentz, and probably try and trade/release McCown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"