2016/2017 NFL thread: The Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new season begins. As does a new thread.

Let's go. :crso:

Man, Philadelphia Eagles must be dancing right now considering the deal they made with the Vikings early this season. LOL, Sam Bradford sucks, a guy that commands so much money but never plays like it.

Norman knows he needs to chill with all that "where I come from, we unload the clip" ******** when talking about Dez Bryant. Just perpetuating the stereotype, bro.

Where did Norman go?
2016-11-24-22_21_10.gif

Norman knows he needs to chill with all that "where I come from, we unload the clip" ******** when talking about Dez Bryant. Just perpetuating the stereotype, bro.

Had to explain that to my 12 year old bro and I'm like really man? Kids see everything these days! Odell realized that and now he is just an obnoxious goofball, which I would prefer my brother look up to.

Who will be his nemesis on the Eagles? Seeing as he has OBJ and DB so far.

Matthews? Kinda having a crap year.

Can't have a new NFL thread without "The Greatness."

usp-nfl_-buffalo-bills-at-miami-dolphins-4_3.jpg

So do they extend Marvin Lewis' contract now or do they wait til after the season?

I've never wanted Miami to win a game so bad in my entire life!

I can't watch the game, but I'm following it. How can Miami return a kickoff to the SF 24 and end up punting from the 40? This team can be so frustrating!

104th Grey Cup tonight...
Go RedBlacks!!!

:yay:

I feel bad for the Bengals. If the Steelers players weren't so dirty or if the Steelers fans were better, the Bengals wouldn't suck this season. :o

Miami can't make anything easy.

That's six in a row! :woot:

Falcons' Taylor Gabriel is having a great season, scored 2 touchdowns today after being cut by the Browns in September.

I have to say, Matt Barkley played great today. Very surprised. His WR's dropped 11 passes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"