2016/2017 NFL thread: With more of Matt Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
A new season begins. As does a new thread.

Let's go. :crso:

Let's get it started!

H0q0cHV.jpg

How long until Matt kicks in the door with another Mike Tomlin rant?

Since Pittsburgh plays on Monday night, I'd say Tuesday by about 5 PM. Like Immortalfire said, win or lose.

I'm gonna need you Steelers fans to go easy on me this year. I'm still fragile from January. :csad:

Steelers play on Monday Night, so we might get through Sunday. Not that the rants aren't well deserved. :funny:

I assume tonight is a special Thursday edition of Sunday Night Football? It's on NBC, after all.

I assume tonight is a special Thursday edition of Sunday Night Football? It's on NBC, after all.

Doesn't CBS owns the rights for Thursday nights? I don't get it. Why aren't they kickin' off instead of NBC?

Edit: Nevermind, I see NBC owns a fair share as well.

And will be extended by another 12 months when you don't win a playoff game again. :o
"Well we did some good things and some not-so-good things, and that's a good thing."

Wonder how the Broncos will turn it over this time...

Uh, what happened to the Panthers defense? They look horrible. If not for two stupid turnovers the Broncos would have had 3 scoring drives already.

In case anyone missed it, Cris Collinsworth just said that CJ Anderson bowled a 300 yard game.

OMG look Rows it's Peyton Manning.

I love how they kept grilling him about what he's going to do with his retirement, as if it's going to be some big revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"