2016/2017 NFL thread: With more of Matt Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Browns sometimes put up a battle in the first half. The talent disparity reveals itself the longer the game goes on and teams pull away.

I am a Raiders fan for one night, and that is Monday night.

Welcome to the Dark Side (and don't screw this up for me)

920ad423182b417943c5e7ce9592f988.jpg

Was in the house to watch...whatever that was with the Jags and Lions yesterday? Whatever, I'll take the W but this team better come out a lot better against Minnesota on Thursday.

Was in the house to watch...whatever that was with the Jags and Lions yesterday? Whatever, I'll take the W but this team better come out a lot better against Minnesota on Thursday.

That's a big game on Thursday for the Division lead. In fact all three games have some importance on Thanksgiving.

I'm buying that. They have 4 easy games coming up compared to the 3 AFC West teams(who all have to play each other again). The only thing that concerns me with Miami is the fact that they nearly let the Browns/Rams beat them. They're in far too many close games and some of those games they should win could slip away.

On the positive side, the Dolphins struggled against a good Rams defense, but without three of their big starters on the OL, were able to mount two TD drives in the final five minutes. They have been finding ways to win where they use to blow it.

Raiders WRs case of dropsies and some questionable Oak playing calling is keeping this a tied game.

We should be further ahead if not for the drop passes. I just hope we can hold on and win this and pull ahead of KC.

IDK if the Raiders paid off the Reffs...but they stole that game from the Texans.

I wouldn't go that far to me it was just a game of who wanted it more.

Raiders got some good spots on those 3-1 and 4-1 plays and the whole "was he out of bounds" Raiders got some good calls their way

What was up with the laser pointer?

El Chapo?

Refs killed the Texans last night. That call on Hopkins on the first series where they said he was out of bounds was terrible, not to mention that sequence of bad spots on 3rd and 4th and 1, really turned the tide.

Refs killed the Texans last night. That call on Hopkins on the first series where they said he was out of bounds was terrible, not to mention that sequence of bad spots on 3rd and 4th and 1, really turned the tide.

WWtnZyG.gif

I thought they got bad spots on that drive you're referencing, though. And I thought the PI call on DJ Hayden that gifted the Texans seven points was unfortunate. And I thought Khalil Mack was held all night while garnering zero flags.

Last edited:
WWtnZyG.gif

I thought they got bad spots on that drive you're referencing, though. And I thought the PI call on DJ Hayden that gifted the Texans seven points was unfortunate. And I thought Khalil Mack was held all night while garnering zero flags.

They got bad spots fo sho.

But also why not kick a FG and take the points? Bill made some bad coaching calls too. They're just overshadowed by the Refs poor performance.

Also the next two weeks are going to be HUGE for the AFC West

Oak has Carolina and Buffalo at home

KC is away at Denver and Atlanta

Denver has KC at home and away at Jags

SD is away at Houston and home against TB

I don't think there's been a week that hasn't been huge for the AFC West. They're all bunched up at the top. Math isn't my forte, but I think there's a scenario where the top three all end up with at least eleven wins.

Happy 4th Anniversary Butt Fumble.

sanchez211.gif

It's been loading funny for me. Plus they still have the Super Bowl 50 logo on it.

Andrew Luck out tonight. With that horrendous pass defense and f***ing Tolzien as the quarterback, if Pittsburgh doesn't win tonight, Mike Tomlin needs to be fired tomorrow morning. It better be an ass whoopin' like Indianapolis/Pittsburgh games usually are.

:o :down

So Aretha Franklin is the Yngwie Malmsteen of singers. She seems to think "more notes = better" Should call her "queen of R&B oversinging" since she pretty much invented that.

Wow...what a painful national anthem.

Oh say caaahhhhhnnnnn yooooj sseeeEEEEEEeeeee byyyyyy the dawwwwwn's earleeeeee liiiiiight...

God almighty

How the heck is Kirk Cousins thrown 450, 3 scores, they keep Dak and Zeke numbers to a minimum, and the Redskins lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"