2016 Achievement Award

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
15327286_1317701468250190_1924891294258424728_n.jpg

We start with the thread dedicated to this prestigious award.
Who deserves to join the clubhouse of the brotherhood of the creme de la creme?
This is where democracy works, and you vote.

Past Winners:
Themanofbat
TheCorpulent1
The Lizard
Hunter Rider
Aunt Petunia/Franklin Richards
C. Lee
Dew K. Mosi
Matt
Darthphere
Kane52630
Erzengel
ComicChick
ImmortalFire
Colossal Spoons
Sawyer

Now remember guys; don't vote for any of these individuals listed again for this award.

EDIT: I know KRYPTON INC. is a high quality poster, but the Achievement committee decrees that to be worthy, one's account also needs to be at least a decade old.

Last edited:
It should also be stated that is for a staple of the SHH forums that's been here for a while.

isn't this meant for the old people :o

no no no... 'experienced'

i wonder what year JAL will when this?

Sawyer won last year?

This award means nothing.

KRYPTON INC.

How the bad place hasn't he won yet? :huh:

because he has only been here a few years :o

I'd like to nominate my pal roach for giving us that sweet hollywood insider nectar over the years

Aziz, as it already seem to have started with Jokes, please revise the first post to say something along the lines of "long tenured" poster.

Squeekness, Terry78 and Iceman deserve a look.

Terry is a great call! Squeek and Iceman would also be worthy winners. Chip mentioned Roach. Any of these people would be very worthy.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think it was a pretty big achievement that I made it through this election cycle without getting perma-banned. I also cashed in my review an infraction and had one removed only to then receive an infraction less than an hour later bringing me back to 9 infractions. Much to CC's chagrin, I'm still here though baby!

And since I'm making this oddly self-aggrandizing post I guess I'll go ahead and nominate Reek because he's the only person I see that's posted in this thread that has a decade old account and hasn't already won.

.... DJ has dodged death like a freak of nature... I will give him that..

I'd like to nominate my pal roach for giving us that sweet hollywood insider nectar over the years

roach is maybe the only poster here that claims ties to the world of Hollywood that I have ever from the start believed to be telling the truth. He's measured with his attitude and he is hilarious too boot.

roach

terry78

Da-Scribe

Last edited:
Jeez... Reek should get a nom given his seniority.

Reek's got my wife, so I might as well give him the vote.

I think BH/HHH deserves a vote. He is a great guy and a good poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"