2016 Major League Baseball Thread: The Final Insult

It happened. Pigs flying.

Well, that happened.

What a series and what a game 7. Haven't had one like that in a while. Congrats to the cubbies.

cubs win! Cubs win! CUBS WIN! THE CURSE HAS FINALLY ENDED!

CwT-FIJUoAEYBnX.jpg

The 108 year drought has ended.

As for Cleveland, they now have to go watch either LeBron and Company or that "football" team and I use "football" loosely.

Well... Alright guys... Time to close this thread... delete it... throw away all your baseball paraphernalia... no more PS4 games...

Baseball is dead... Let it fly away like a fart in the wind... Goodbye Baseball.

Well... Alright guys... Time to close this thread... delete it... throw away all your baseball paraphernalia... no more PS4 games...

Baseball is dead... Let it fly away like a fart in the wind... Goodbye Baseball.

I JUST bought MLB 16 on sale. But, rules are rules.

Why the **** did they just interview Jason Heyward?

cleveland basketball... overcomes 3-1 deficit... cleveland baseball... blows 3-1 lead...

The SlackBrian School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

cleveland basketball... overcomes 3-1 deficit... cleveland baseball... blows 3-1 lead...

Cleveland Football....cannot even get three wins.

"Oh look! It's Jason Heyward! He hit like .067 for the series! let's see what he has to say."

Cleveland Football....cannot even get three wins.

poor browns fans... it has to be terrible. I don't know though... I think I would rather be terrible than constantly thinking mediocrity is acceptable like all Atlanta sports.

for real??? I bought MLB the show 16 and NBA2k16 earlier tonight lol

The universe unfolds as it should. And MLB 16 is the balls. Except I'm not a huge fan of that Showtime feature they added. It kinda takes the fun out of it, so I turned it off.

poor browns fans... it has to be terrible. I don't know though... I think I would rather be terrible than constantly thinking mediocrity is acceptable like all Atlanta sports.

I cheer for the Detroit Lions and Toronto Maple Leafs.

Cherish the mediocrity. Relish in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"