2016 Major League Baseball Thread: The Final Insult

Well it wasn't Cubs vs Miami but history corrected itself

sgabv.jpg

Gimme some sugar, Bay-bay! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

the GOAT is DEAD!!!! HEY HEY!!!
s3nqWwk.jpg

Congrats to the Cubs, Theo Epstein can start writing his HOF resume right now if he wants. He is truly the curse-killer.

It's just a shame that Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Harry Carrey, etc didn't like to see this.

Congrats Cubs Fans. Enjoy it!

So cool. That game was excruciating to watch for me, and I'm a Tiger fan. I can't imagine if you were a fan of either team.

Congrats to the Cub fans! As a Yankee fan I was rooting for you guys.

Congrats Cubs fans! Now if only the Pirates could be next...

As for Indians fans... I'm glad they came so far only to blow it at the very end.

Last edited:
Die hard Cub fan here...thanks for all the congratulations :woot:

A night I'll never forget!

I cheer for the Detroit Lions and Toronto Maple Leafs.

Cherish the mediocrity. Relish in it.

That's quite the combination.

You get some strange combinations with Canadians who are fans of both the NHL and NFL. Among my circle of friends, we've got Chiefs/Leafs, Dolphins/Leafs, Dolphins/LA Kings, Chiefs/Winnipeg Jets and Raiders/Winnipeg Jets.

I live in the Maritimes, and I'm a Niners/Flames fan...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

You get some strange combinations with Canadians who are fans of both the NHL and NFL. Among my circle of friends, we've got Chiefs/Leafs, Dolphins/Leafs, Dolphins/LA Kings, Chiefs/Winnipeg Jets and Raiders/Winnipeg Jets.

The Dolphins are really popular here, as well. I don't know why. You could say it was because of their undefeated season in 72, but I'm almost positive it's because of Ace Ventura. That's more recent, and fits better with the lunacy that is Canadian sports fandom.

Food for thought. The Cubs had not won a World Series since 1908... 108 years.

They won in the 10th inning while scoring 8 runs.

10-8

Congrats to the Cubs!!!

Steve Bartman is overjoyed, but won't be at parade. Article is on ESPN. On a different computer that won't let me copy link.

I really wonder if now he'll come out and do an interview. I would love to hear what he has to say.

Hell of a game the other night. Definitely the most tense, exciting game I've ever seen (with 2014 Game 7 now bumped to 2). If I was a Cubs fan, I would have been tearing out my hair with the moves Maddon was making.

Congrats to the Cubs!!!

Steve Bartman is overjoyed, but won't be at parade. Article is on ESPN. On a different computer that won't let me copy link.

I really wonder if now he'll come out and do an interview. I would love to hear what he has to say.

He just wants to be left alone. Doing anything like going to a game or parade would just make the Cubs fans who gave him **** feel better. They don't deserve it for ruining his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"