2017/2018 NHL thread: Capital WON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when do the Kings play at the LA Forum?

Interesting deadline day:

Evander to Kane to Sharks

Paul Stastny to Jets

Ryan Hartman to the Preds

Vanek to CBJ

Ryan McDonaugh and JT Miller to Tampa for Namesnikov, prospects, and picks

Tatar to the Golden Knights for 3(!) picks

Maroon to Devils

Karlsson, Pacioretty, Jack Johnson, and Lehner all stay where they are.

Last edited:
I have to give credit to the Lightning. They play with confidence and energy, even if they're down a goal or two.

Six points separating four teams battling for that last elusive playoff spot in SHHFHL
Tonight and tomorrow decides it all.

My Islanders are DOA. 1-7-4 in their last 12.

Our only hope now is that Calgary also misses the playoffs so we get two lottery picks this year.

Tavares is a goner IMO

Couldn't be more excited about the Bruins play right now. Guys are dropping like flies and they keep plugging in young guys and not missing a beat. Plus they just added Ryan Donato who was stellar at the Olympics as one of the only college guys.

First time in ten seasons that the Blackhawks won't be in the playoffs. Bizzare

The Knights of Vegas has officially clinched a playoff berth in the NHL's Western Conference!

Pens clinched a playoff berth Saturday night but nearly get shutout Sunday by the Capitals who are first in to Metro division. Only two more games in the season for my hometown team. Thursday night they play Columbus and Friday night versus the Senators. Really looking forward to the play-offs.

Sedin twins announce their retirement at the end of the season.

18 years. Wow. :eek:

What a waste of their talents. The Canucks organization didn't develop their talents properly at the beginning, and when they finally were hitting it as legit star players, didn't build a good team around them.

My Pens are definitely not going to 3peat this season. I just hope we could somehow get to the conference finals to deny the Capitals, Blue Jackets, & Flyers bragging rights.

What a waste of their talents. The Canucks organization didn't develop their talents properly at the beginning, and when they finally were hitting it as legit star players, didn't build a good team around them.

I mean they did get to Game 7 of the Finals in 2011 and were a 100+ point team for four straight seasons before the lockout. They just kept running into the Blackhawks and Kings.

The Devils clinched a playoff spot.

Confirmed: 14 dead. 14 injured. The bus was carrying 28 people..half of that hockey team is gone.

Update: a 15th person has died.

Last edited:
Included in that count...the team's radio announcer. There is more to life than just hockey...there is...life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"