2017 NFL Thread: Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPP and his 8.5 fingers back to the Giants.... and also Geno Smith....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oakland seems to be trying to resurrect Marshawn from retirement

The FBI has found Tom Brady's Super Bowl LI jersey (along with his SB XLIX jersey) down in Mexico. They, and possibly other items owned by Brady and other players, were stolen by a faux journalist who got credentialed by the NFL and then used those credentials to enter the locker room to steal from players unnoticed.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/w...how-nfl-security-reportedly-caught-the-thief/

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y-found-possession-international-media-member

I'm sure we'll all sleep better knowing Tom's threads have been recovered.

Josh McCown likely to start for the Jets next year.

I then went to look at the top Jets QBs that someone on Bleacher Report in 2012 did and stopped because Sanchez is listed at #5 .

I read that Ben Roethlisberger has announced he will return for another season :whatever:

This year must be about waiting for the 2018 QB class for the Jets. I don't blame them for not grabbing Cutler, that guy could get cute and win them too many games to get an ideal pick.

Jets are going to #TankforDarnold

I'm a Jet fan and I know the team stinks. I'm not upset about McCown. He's a one year stopgap as you continue to search for a franchise QB. In the past the Jets had a decent roster but issues at QB. Now they are terrible everywhere. They need to bring in young quality players on both sides of the ball starting with this draft. Do the rebuild the right way. No more patchwork. Bottom out if you have to. But they can't afford to miss in the draft.

I feel like it could be the year 2038 and Josh McCown would still be starting for some bottom feeder team staring at another 2-14 record.

gGMcoGS.jpg

H7EtIJR.gif

Thats the most No Fun League tweet of all time.

An NFL article came put saying Peyton Manning doesn't want to enter politics. Yeah, because then the whole world would know that he's a tyrannical teabagger.

This is the formula:

10% leverage for $$$
15% genuine anger and disatisfaction with the AFC title game
25% salt (glacier sized)
50% drama queen
Fixed.

Oh, drama queen and salt is all lumped together for me. Everyone but maybe 3 people in the universe knew he wasn't retiring or demanding a trade.

An NFL article came put saying Peyton Manning doesn't want to enter politics. Yeah, because then the whole world would know that he's a tyrannical teabagger.

He also doesn't want to stop doing the 1,000 Papa John's Commercials he does every NFL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"