2017 NFL Thread: Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]gOoKzw3JSCM[/YT]

Will today see the birth of the Las Vegas Raiders?

most likely....

17499481_10155171680166617_3485063296383156568_n.jpg

My trips to Vegas are going to be a lot more entertaining thats for sure.

So the Raiders are moving to Vegas yet they will stay in Oakland for two more seasons.....how does that make any sense?

Wow. TWO years as a lame duck franchise? That seems excessive. They're not going to be able to draw flies to those games.

Over/under on an enraged Oakland fan storming the field at some point during the next two years.

Some Oakland fans are about to be on suicide watch.

I like the move a lot. Vegas is a transplant city but a much bigger and better city for a sport organization. People around the world know what Vegas is. That's what's best for business.

So in a span of three years, Las Vegas will have gone from zero sports teams to two. It's like Nashville was 20 years ago.

Oakland could lose all three of their sports teams within a few years, but the Raiders leaving may increase the chances the A's stay.

So in a span of three years, Las Vegas will have gone from zero sports teams to two. It's like Nashville was 20 years ago.

Oakland could lose all three of their sports teams within a few years, but the Raiders leaving may increase the chances the A's stay.

With the Raiders off too Vegas, the A's pretty much own the East Bay now.

Just wait till they have the Super Bowl in Vegas lol

So apparently Robert Kraft said Brady wants to play 6-7 more years. I just find it hard to believe that he would last that long. I think he's gonna be surprised to find that his body is going to fall apart faster than he thinks. I think he'll be successful for another 2-3 years, but after that, his arm is not gonna be what it is now.

Brady is not going to play for that long. He's smart enough to know when he will hang it up.

tumblr_onifut31TI1r2wof4o1_1280.jpg

Turns out Mark Davis is actually Bender the Robot

I read how this was somehow a surprise to football fans and that it was something that would "never happen."

As someone who is pretty much an outsider to the NFL, this comes as no surprise whatsoever. What did you expect the NFL to do when someone waved money in their faces? Ignore it? :funny:

The only surprise here is it did not happen sooner.

So apparently Robert Kraft said Brady wants to play 6-7 more years. I just find it hard to believe that he would last that long. I think he's gonna be surprised to find that his body is going to fall apart faster than he thinks. I think he'll be successful for another 2-3 years, but after that, his arm is not gonna be what it is now.
He's not going to play when he's pushing fifty.

Brady thinks he can play forever because he's on a diet of pure baby's blood and star dust or something.,

And he thinks Coke is poison.

Not saying you should try living off the stuff, but Jesus. Lighten up. :o

I had a Coke with my lunch. Omg I'll die

So the NFL just approved automatic ejections for egregious hits to the head.

Burfict will be out of the league in two years.

Brady should try Mexican Coke. It's so much better because it uses real sugar and for whatever reason, drinks just taste better in a glass bottle.

Never mind though; his buddy Trump won't let him touch anything from Mexico.

Michael Irvin investigated for sexual assault

Hall of Fame Cowboys receiver and NFL Network commentator Michael Irvin is being investigated in a sexual assault case.

A 27-year-old woman told police she and Irvin were out at a bar and went back to his hotel together. She says she began to feel sick in his room, remembers fighting him off, and woke up as he was checking out. She called 911 at 7:30 a.m. on March 21, said she feared she was drugged and raped, and went to a medical lab for a swab and blood test, according to TMZ.

Irvin’s lawyer, Larry Friedman, is denying the charge.

Another potential opening on NFL GameDay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88