2017 Vartha Awards - Male

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
YqhJg5b.gif

A.K.A IT BOY 2017

Nice, fun, helpful, cheerful, level headed... nice qualities our dear departed friend Vartha are known for. I thought this was a way to honor him, I hope it's viewed that way...

Choose your fellow male posters who are consistent with some or all of these qualities.

I nominate Iceman. Perfect fit for this award and I know Big V would approve!

Ohhhh definitely Reek.

If this was regular IT Boy then I'd vote for Darth Skywalker, Pink Ranger and Reek.

If it's going to be based on being helpful, cheerful or level headed then those are definitely the wrong picks though! Can we actually vote for Vartha? He would be the best fit for his own award.

If this was regular IT Boy then I'd vote for Darth Skywalker, Pink Ranger and Reek.

If it's going to be based on being helpful, cheerful or level headed then those are definitely the wrong picks though! Can we actually vote for Vartha? He would be the best fit for his own award.
I said some qualities. And our pal Vartha wouldn't fit the female version of this award. :O
I'm counting all four of your nominations.

vartha and Iceman for me

Vartha. I remember when I first showed up he PM'd me his personal phone number as we both worked night shifts and were active around the same time. He did it just to be friendly and helpful in whatever way he could.

No poll needed, I'm gonna have to concede this one to the big man :up:

He embodied all those virtues listed above and was the nicest poster on the Hype.

Vartha - because when I made my first thread here and screwed it up, he kindly helped me right away. And he had the coolest SHIELD jacket I've ever seen, so that's always a plus. :)

I'm voting for Iceman, and I hope to see it a draw this year as well.

No poll needed, I'm gonna have to concede this one to the big man :up:

He embodied all those virtues listed above and was the nicest poster on the Hype.

I nominated you and def still think you fit the bill but will vote according to your wishes here. I also like to think it fitting that Brad wins this award in his honor. RIP homie.

Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"