2018/2019 NHL Thread: We got the BLUES

I shut the Flames/Avalanche game off last night after the 2nd period...
Go Flames Go!
:yay:

so the Islanders are in first place in the Metro and have gotten at least one point in the last seven games (5-0-2). I know this likely won't last but I am enjoying this while it lasts, oh and also it hasn't taken the TO media very long to start turning on pajama boy, has it?

The Capitals are rolling right now. Tom Wilson is the most effective spark plug in the league at the moment. 12 P in 8 G. Not bad for a scumbag hack of a hockey player

fp38Fjin_400x400.jpg

Seattle awarded 32 NHL team to begin play in 2021.

The Capitals are rolling right now. Tom Wilson is the most effective spark plug in the league at the moment. 12 P in 8 G. Not bad for a ******* hack of a hockey player

fp38Fjin_400x400.jpg

Counter point: Tom Wilson is human garbage who just can't help himself and is a danger to others.

Wilson got nailed pretty bad last night by Ryan Reaves...lol

Chiarelli trading for Brandon Manning has got me wondering if he's on drugs.

Obviously he asked McD for permission but come on. Manning sucks.

Blue Jackets are getting on my nerves. They are swiftly becoming Caps #2 rival after the 'Burgh.

I think I recognize sycamore from HF :p (SHH and HF are owned by the same company)

Western Conference wild card race is bonkers this year. The Ducks just lost 12 in a row and are still in it somehow o_O

I would like it if the Ducks failed to make the playoffs... they're only in it because of Gibson

Ho
It's absurd at this point. That's what it is. But I'm going to enjoy this ride until it's eventual firey end!!!

Honestly, I can't believe my team is 2nd overall...
I knew they'd be good with questionable goaltending, but wowzers...
Hope it keeps up until June :yay:

I'm at a loss when it comes to the Oilers. Over 10 years of piss poor performances, even with the best player in the league. Poor Connor deserves better.

Edmonton is rotten from the top down. Daryl Katz needs to go, and they need to rid themselves of the Oilers "old boy" network. Your alumni shouldnt really be more involved than community outreach and charity work. Not running the team.

This is how the Islanders were finally able to change. New ownership changed the culture, cleaned house, booted Garth Snow, Doug Wieght, etc. Then they brought in hockey guys like Trotz instead of recycling alumni from the dynasty years.

They still make too much money so Katz has no reason to change anything. I ****ing hate that guy so much. He's a cancer.

The Lightning of Tampa has a 13pt lead in the East...a 10pt lead over the 2nd best team in the league. I thought it would be their year, last year...such a great team. Is this the actual year?

I put almost no stock in regular season results. Nashville won the President's trophy by a pretty large margin last year and got ousted in the second round by Winnipeg.

Tampa's going to have to run a gauntlet of 3 of Toronto, Boston, Montreal, NY Islanders, Washington, or Pittsburgh before even having a shot to play for the Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"