2018 Banned Member of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

This is the time where we remember those we lost in the past year, though these were victims of their own device. This award commemorates those that we once major players on the Hype but got the ban hammer put down upon them for whatever reason.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is January 4th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations:

8 Votes:

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

5 Votes:

Duke

4 Votes:

JewishHobbit

2 Votes:

Tacit Ronin

1 Vote:

BaronZemo
Ruth Fisher

Last edited:
I remember him. What happened?

Who was banned this year? @Spider-Aziz have you got your spreadsheet updated?
I remember my friends Duke and DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs. I also remember Tacit Ronin, who wasn't one I'd call a friend, but I liked interacting with him most of the times.

And then there is a weirdo who called us aggressive in the 'Awesome Pictures' thread, and then in the next day admitted punching a guy while insulting two nations.

I remember my friends Duke and DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs. I also remember Tacit Ronin, who wasn't one I'd call a friend, but I liked interacting with him most of the times.

And then there is a weirdo who called us aggressive in the 'Awesome Pictures' thread, and then in the next day admitted punching a guy while insulting two nations.
Oh damn, we lost some big ones this year. :csad:

JewishHobbit was banned this year too I think.

I know this isn't the place for it, but honestly, JewishHobbit deserves a second chance. He's an oldbie and always seemed like a cool dude imo.

I guess I'll give him my vote.

I forgot he was banned. Same with JewishHobbit. I just remember Matt left the Politics section because of his situation.

I know this isn't the place for it, but honestly, JewishHobbit deserves a second chance. He's an oldbie and always seemed like a cool dude imo.

I guess I'll give him my vote.
In fact, he WAS given a second chance, and he still got banned again.
Makes the case he shouldn't have been reinstated in the first place, I guess.

I do nominate my buddies Duke and DJ vIcIOUs
check your notes
I won't have to now that ludovica covered for me.

And dude won this award last year. Wish he lasted a little longer, like 100 years more.

I don't remember exactly all the details behind his banning off-hand, but it was nothing horrible.

Thanks for the reminders of who got banned.

I'll nominate:

DJ
Duke
JewishHobbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88