2018 Hypertime Achievement Award

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

The Hypertime Achievement Award is a special award. The Hype has been around for a long time now, predating the boom of comic book films we see today. For this forum to have lasted as long as it has, it's taken the efforts of many posters to keep this place special, and here is where we honor them. This award commemorates an Oldbie that has been a pillar of the Hype's foundation. One that has helped shaped what it is today and holds a special place in Hype history.

This award has some ground rules! In order to be eligibe for this award, your account needs to be at least 10 years old (in other words 2008 or prior). Also, a past winner cannot win a second time. There also will be 3 winners. One decided by you guys and two hand selected by our Hypertime Achievement Committee (1 Active and 1 Retired).

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is January 4th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Past Winners:

Themanofbat
TheCorpulent1
The Lizard
Hunter Rider
Aunt Petunia/Franklin Richards
C. Lee
Dew K. Mosi
Matt
Darthphere
Kane52630
Erzengel
ComicChick
ImmortalFire
Colossal Spoons
Sawyer
squeekness
Reek
Drakon
Donald_Thomas
Vartha

Current Nominations:

11 Votes:

Iceman

6 Votes:

The Joker

3 Votes:

terry78

2 Votes:

Boom
Pink Ranger

1 Vote:

Holiday
the_ultimate_evil
Greengoblin
DarthSkywalker

Last edited:
How many people are we allowed to nominate?

My nominations, in no particular order..

The Joker
Boom
Terry78
Holiday
Iceman

Last edited:
I came down from Olympus and everything.

I knew I was forgetting somebody! Sorry Iceman, I'd toss another vote your way, but I think I already nominated too many people in my OP as it is.

I knew I was forgetting somebody! Sorry Iceman, I'd toss another vote your way, but I think I already nominated too many people in my OP as it is.

Your vote for Iceman was accepted :up:

I didn't even know I won an award art year until it was well over. It mentioned offhand. I had no clue! :p I'm not the most observant person, but even that was bad for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"