2018 NFL Thread: Marrying Your Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets ran through the Broncos defense like they weren't even there.

The Browns game winning kick was the ugliest successful kick I have ever seen. But I will take it.

So for those of you following at home, in 3 weeks the Lions have beaten Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers...but lost to Dak Prescott.

Well, he has done it...Drew Brees NFL Career Pass Yards Leader 71,968....and he did it on a 62yd TD Pass; how fitting. Every completed pass from this point on, sets a new record. Congrats Drew! :wowe:

After tonight's blowout loss, it's looking more and more like Eli Manning's time as the NY Giants' starter is coming to a close.

He's struggled for a couple of seasons now. They've gone through different coaches, different offenses, different players around him. Not a Giants' fan but they look like they have multiple issues, including the QB. Barkley was incredible.

Last edited:
After tonight's blowout loss, it's looking more and more like Eli Manning's time as the NY Giants' starter is coming to a close.

They need to trade Beckham as soon as possible. While I don't believe he's the main problem there, his outburst on the sideline are a distraction. A trade makes sense because they need a new QB, offensive line help and their defense is not what it used to be. They're 1-5. If they don't get something to help that offense, having a marquee WR there isn't going to do them any good.

Can't wait to watch the Titans rebound tomorrow vs the Black Birds aka the Ravens in a 2nd round game that could be a great game or a good close game which usually is since this rivalry has hatred of 2 teams that were once in the same division before the Texans joined the NFL.

Wow I saw the promo for the Ravens Titans game on the Titans Twitter Page and it is terrific, it included Eddie George choke slamming Ray Lewis a rarity that Ray Lewis gets embarrassed and owned in that way.

Not that anyone but me cares but if the Jets are going to be competitive this year, meaning 8-8, they have to win at home against the Colts. I'm sure the Colts feel the same way about the Jets.

I am actually going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Browns vs Chargers. I actually like watching Mayfield :up: Hope the Browns can keep their unbeaten at home streak alive.

My Panthers deserve to lose this game already. 3 turnovers. 2 of them by DJ. Moore.

I am actually going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Browns vs Chargers. I actually like watching Mayfield :up: Hope the Browns can keep their unbeaten at home streak alive.
That's one way of hyping them up...but I'm pulling for them too.

My prediction is the Titans rebound defeating the Black Birds aka the Ravens in a great dramatic entertaining close entertaining exciting game 24-17. The Titans defense has 2 interceptions, Henry runs for more than 101 yards and 1 touchdown, and Mariota throws 2 touchdowns.

I'm so damn joyful that 2 guys on MVP Podcasts both picked the Ravens and 1 even said the Titans are pretenders and the fall starts vs the Ravens. Can't wait to see them proven wrong today for this game.

Last edited:
I’d still like to know why the Raiders thought Gruden was such a hot ticket.

Bengals scored a td late 21-20 now need to defend defeat the Steelers.

Titans look awful in this game.

Well my prediction was hugely proven wrong because Henry was contained and didn't run for more than 101 yards and 1 touchdown instead 0 touchdowns, Mariota throwing 2 touchdowns didn't happen instead 0 touchdowns, and Titans defense with 2 interceptions instead they had 1 in the 1st Half.
It wasn't the Titans rebounding defeating the Ravens in a great dramatic entertaining close exciting game 24-17 instead it was the Ravens rebounding to win a no sweat ALL too easy game with Ravens outplaying the Titans for the entire game 21-0 to win their 1st road game, and the defense looked like the 2000 Ravens or maybe greater since they had more than 8 sacks and a shutout road victory which is extremely challenging.

The 2 guys of MVP Podcasts that picked the Ravens were hugely proven right not proven wrong because Ravens didn't just win in Nashville it was a abomination since 21-0 ALL TOO Easy Ravens victory with a shutout with Ravens looking like the 2000 Ravens except 1 that has a effective offense and effective QB.
This can be called the A Nightmare in Nashville because it was exactly that for Titans and all Titans fans with the Ravens were the Tyrannical Monster Birds that terrorized and owned the Titans.
1 of the worst defeats I've ever seen for the Titans losing to the Ravens.

Last edited:
Game of the year so far, I just fear Mahomes left to much time on the clock for Brady to lead a comeback.

Feels that way. Though they do have an awful defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"