2018 NFL Thread: Marrying Your Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the field in Miami is a mess. Appropriate for both Jets and Dolphin, I suppose.

I though Howie was going to ask some real questions.

Now that Gruden is basically stripping the team to its core, may as well keep going with it at this point.

A fate worse than death with infamous bust bum QB Peterman starting for the Bills, a int returned for a td.
21-0 the hapless Bills making the Bears look like the 1985 Super Bowl Bears/

If I'm the Bills, I shut down Josh Allen for the season. The offensive line is terrible. No need to risk your future. The playoffs are going to be out of reach after today.

The field wasn't a mess but Sam Darnold sure was. Ugly. Also baffling how they kept putting Spencer Long out there even though he could not snap the ball straight.

If I'm the Bills, I shut down Josh Allen for the season. The offensive line is terrible. No need to risk your future. The playoffs are going to be out of reach after today.
Doesn't matter, Josh is not that much better...he just has a cannon of an arm, that many are left admiring of. His accuracy is slightly better than Peterman, with better legs. After four long years from now, the Bills & everyone else will final reach the conclusion that he is no more than a glorified backup QB, much suited to come off the bench, to maybe spark a team with his legs...knowing that's not sustainable week to week.

28-14 the Saints winning vs the Undefeated Super Rams, and Saints just got a interception.
The magic for the Super Rams may have ran out and wouldn't be astounding if they lost in New Orleans to a Great Saints team.

Turns out you need a 'Drew Brees' type QB to have a chance of beating the Rams

In a Arena Football style score the Saints defeated the Super Rams 45-35 in the Superdome, the magic for the Rams has finally ended in the Big Easy.
The Rams defense could not climb the high wall of defending Brees and the home team Saints.

A terrific dramatic high scoring game that lived up to the hype.

Can I ask you a question ? why do your replies read like someone used google translate to translate a short message from English to Chinese then back to English again.

Watching the Saints-Rams game, Saints fans are blessed that Drew Brees is the franchise's savior. He came to New Orleans at the right time, at a point where they needed a lift following Hurricane Katrina.

Pats vs Packers ended up being meh. Neither QB even had an impressive game, really.

Also, the Pats new team song should be "All I do is Win" by DJ Khaled, Ludacris, Rick Ross and Snoop Dogg, because that's all they do these days.

Can I ask you a question ? why do your replies read like someone used google translate to translate a short message from English to Chinese then back to English again.
I really don't know.

I can't wait to watch the MNF Game Titans at Cowboys which could be a great close game with 2 teams that need to win.

The Saints are going to commit war crimes against the Bengals on Sunday. Yikes. I may not even bother watching it. The last thing I need is to be called in as a witness.

But OMG they’re the greatest ever OMG to play the ol game.

OMG.

I know they billed it that way, and I love Aaron Rodgers. But he is not one of the absolute greatest ever QB.s Sure fire for the Hall of Fame and a top QB now, but I have several over him in the best ever conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"