2018 NFL Thread: Marrying Your Cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with the backup on the roster...who is familiar with the plays & players.

Every team has a practice squad QB...PL is a bumb. He's worst that JaMarcus Russel. SF deserve someone better if they have to go get somebody.

Meh, way I see it is that if either teams cant beat each other during regulation time, and then still cant get it done during OT then neither team deserves to win.

Agreed. They earn those ties. It counts in the standings just like wins and losses.

So much for getting a prize in ESPN NFL elimination because I picked the Falcons that lost to the Saints. They were home so I was confident they would win except not today because valiant Saints used a comeback and soul crashed Falcons fans and Falcons.
1 loss and you are eliminated from this contest and you can't pick the same team twice.

Currently the underdog Lions are rocking vs the Patriots 20-10 maybe they'll play a full game and win their 1st game.

Never in a million years would I predicted the Bills to go into Minnesota and destroy the Vikings.

Very happy for Josh Allen, dudes been getting criticized left and right and that win will do a lot for his confidence going forward.

Also congrats to Kerryon Johnson for becoming the 1st rb to rush for 100 yards in a game since Reggie Bush on Thanksgiving of 2013.

New England lost two games in a row. To quote Ralph Wiggum.....that's unpossible.

The Browns currently have a better record than the Pats

Great win for the Lions in a game that wasn't at all as close as the score at all, had it not been for the Patriots effective defense the Lions would have scored over 30 points.

The Lions played like Rockstars and showing best defense can be a good offense that wins TOP is a main reason why the Lions won along with the fast start with the Patriots not having any momentum the most they could get was a Touchdown.
26-10 a Great win for the Lions and a impressive great SNF win for the Lions which is their 1st win.

The Browns currently have a better record than the Pats

We must have entered the Bizzaro Universe, or A Nightmare on Elm Street Dreamworld.

It was great to see the Lions finally break through to get their 1st win.
They had a melt down vs the Jets where the Jets looked like the 2007 Patriots, a valiant couldn't finish comeback vs the 49ers, and finally they play a full game to avoid the frustration of a harrowing defeat.

giphy.gif

Crazy as it sounds to me this wasn't even Mahomes most impressive throw he's made this season.

Never in a million years would I predicted the Bills to go into Minnesota and destroy the Vikings.

Shows Any Given Sunday, and Allen is a actual effective qb so while it was plausible the Bills would win games including 1st I wasn't expecting 1st win the Vikings in Minnesota, and impressive Dolphins came back to defeat the Raiders remaining perfect.
The Dolphins 3-0 playing a 1-2 Patriots team in a big game, and the Patriots have same record as the Bills and a rebuilding Jets team.

Great day for the Titans because Giants in Houston took over and defeated the Texans, Colts hung around and couldn't finish vs the Eagles the lack of a Football team in a Team sport is showing it's flaws they're mostly the Rams when they had Jackson while they have more than 1 great talented player they're still a highly inomcplete Football team with Luck and Hilton needing to carry the team that can work vs awful or bad teams not vs good or great teams, and the Titans in a low scoring game the FGs game won 9-6 defeating the Jaguars.

Hilarious that 5 persons all picked the Patriots it's in Detroit, the Lions are a desperate team, are a talented team that played better in week 2 so really not implausible that the Lions would win and I did pick them to win for ESPN and NFL Sports Yahoo picks.
I wasn't expecting the Lions to win easily and dominate except they did and Patriots never shown they could win the game since Lions outplayed them start to the end..

The patriots were wrong and the Lions proved them wrong.

More like the SNF analysts that picked the Patriot were damn wrong because Lions hit the Patriots like a locomotive and Patriots had no defense. The Patriots never looked like they would win this game.

Another most desperate team that got their 1st win so dejavu of Browns defeating the Jets at home although this more challenging because Patriots are a great team, along with Bills winning although that was a road game so not expected vs a great Vikings team a Super Bowl Contender.
Allen and the Bills look like the classic great 90s Bills and Kelly.

The Lions beat the Pats, and had a 100 yd rusher in the same game.

Someone pinch me....

In Chucky's last year with the Raiders was the infamous made-up "Tuck Rule"...which created a Dynasty(Pats).

Now that Chucky is back...we now may be witnessing the end of that Dynasty.

:woo:

I have no problems with the Patriots. As many know, Brady is my boy. But that said, I do sort of love that the Browns have a better record than them...even if it is brief, LOL!

Official, sounds like it will be C. J. Beathard for the rest of the season, with a FA vet to back him up.

Time to begin MNF In Tampa where Fitzmagic might continue the magical season or he reverts to PicksPatrick.

Likely a decent game Steelers vs the undefeated Bucs.

I am so hoping the Steelers lose and Steelers nation collectively loses their minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"