2018 - The Wedding of the Century

It'll be Iceman and some other random dude. Maybe Daken lol.

Not even joking though. A gay guy in comics is fine. A single gay guy playing the field for years? That's the wrong kind of gay guy - the US still isn't ready for that lol
How about Iceman and teen-Bobby? It'd certainly grab people's attention. :oldrazz:

If it's a gay wedding, I wonder if the issue will be banned in my country.

Definitely the top two, though both are unlikely (especially with Cyclops being dead and all).

Kitty and Colossus would also excite me as its been a long time coming.

It really hasnt been unless one is all about Guggs reuniting them a few months ago

Definitely the top two, though both are unlikely (especially with Cyclops being dead and all).

Kitty and Colossus would also excite me as its been a long time coming.

Admittedly this could mean that he may be late to the wedding.

Though Kitty and Colossus would be ok. I'm not a big fan of either, not like I am of other characters. If it were Gambit and Rogue though then I'd be a lot more excited. I was a big fan of them back in the day, but I don't know where they are at currently.

What about Diamondback and Constrictor?

81b6c969a7874e2c7bca6e6f0e26ed4e--serpent-book-characters.jpg

I don't Iceman marrying his younger self.
there was a simpsons episode where they had homer having sex with his male self from another reality and both my sisters said that was biasically a themost twisted form of masterbastion they've shown on that series. it it'll be no different here. And just creep every one out. if that's that aim? .... shudders

lol I'd rather see DB on day with Dd dare devil date wise. can't belive there were three character with that code name

Last edited:
Reading Rogue & Gambit, I think I have a new theory...

with the way the writer are it'll end faterthen the others if it's those two they are always tryingf to make sure they aren't to gether ever other year or when they start a new series with them cause most of the wirter are on differ corners two side of it for as many asther arethat like romance between rogue and gambit thereare other thatwant them broken up and sleeping around with others. sadly they might not want to bother some will just make sure it;s toxicinthe endas with theother relationships. cause they don't like the idea.

Here is a panel from the upcoming ASM issue #797...Peter and MJ having a moment. Not anything concrete here but I still feel like things may point to their reunion at the end of #800, which should be Slott's last issue (thank goodness). I don't like how she basically gets up and leaves after seeing his Spidey costume on underneath his clothes, but, then again, with the way Slott has portrayed MJ, it will definitely take some serious time to patch up the damage he's done.

I really think that Marvel needs to not only repair that damage but begin this process of showing just how important MJ is to Peter and vice versa but also to show just how meaningful their relationship is--that they're essential to one another, that their relationship is so special.

787a-e1514399439188-600x911.jpg

Slott's leaving? That's good news. If he goes and Peter and MJ get back togther, I might actually try getting back into that title.

Slott's leaving? That's good news. If he goes and Peter and MJ get back togther, I might actually try getting back into that title.

Hold back your praise, because the big rumor about his replacement is Spencer, sooooo...

Hold back your praise, because the big rumor about his replacement is Spencer, sooooo...

Arrrrghhh!!! Anger!

Then again if Spencer can fix the Parker marriage... I might be able to overlook his *****baggery.

Personally, I think Spencer is perfect for Spidey. He was a horrible fit for Cap, and earned a bad rep for everything that happened there, but Ant-Man and Superior Foes are amazing, and that's the type of tone and style I'd expect him to bring to TASM. Really hope those rumors are true.

From upcoming preview pages, looks like we may have an answer to this

Jfa0At2.jpg

Personally, I think Spencer is perfect for Spidey. He was a horrible fit for Cap, and earned a bad rep for everything that happened there, but Ant-Man and Superior Foes are amazing, and that's the type of tone and style I'd expect him to bring to TASM. Really hope those rumors are true.

He's a great storyteller. It's more about who he is outside of comics.

Looks like the wedding will be [blackout]Kitty and Peter's[/blackout].

She popped the question in today's X-Men Gold issue.

Looks like the wedding will be [blackout]Kitty and Peter's[/blackout].

She popped the question in today's X-Men Gold issue.

that was confirmed last week in the annual. See my last post

So... they're advertising the wedding of the century with a promo pic featuring couples who are all divorced or annulled or widowed in some way? Brilliant, Marvel. Nope, no one can understand why your sales are in the toilet lately. It's... so... mysterious. :dry:

:funny:

Kitty and Colossus. Wedding of the century??

LOL.

Batman and Catwoman already have them beat. Nice try Marvel, and you wonder why fans are upset. Not saying that the pairing of Kitty and Colossus is not good or that their union isn't overdue but calling it the "wedding of the century" is just flat out hilarious.

The last time I saw Diamondback, there was a flashback showing that Constrictor had died, and that Diamondback was alone and without any prospects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"