2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont buy the Niners yet. They've beat up on the weak sisters of the AFC North and the Buccaneers. Talk to me after the Rams this week.

In terms of being a playoff team, you should buy them. Their D is the truth, they have a plethora of talent at RB, and Garoppolo has many more options than he's had in the past. I've also noticed that the NFC's "haves" and "have nots" are quickly revealing themselves, and even if the Niners can't overcome the Seahawks, I'm certain that they're going to get a wild card spot.

That being said, I'm a little concerned about next week. They have cross country trip after a big divisional win. This has trap game written all over it.

So can we all agree the Lions got screwed last night? Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. This is beginning to become unwatchable. Stuff like this doesn't help with the conspiracy theories as well.

As a Lions fan I've developed a certain numbness to getting screwed by poor officiating or losing in comical ways over the years but last night is still ticking me off. The only remotely decent thing about this was it was on the national stage and everyone is raging about it.

Lions would have been in first place with the win and instead are in last.

So can we all agree the Lions got screwed last night? Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. This is beginning to become unwatchable. Stuff like this doesn't help with the conspiracy theories as well.

I didn't see the game to know if the Lions benefitted from bad calls in earlier action, but the hands-to-the-face calls were ludicrous. It certainly appeared that the refs handed the game to Green Bay. That's the kind of call where it should be obvious that a player is trying to gain the upper hand by manipulating his opponent's facemask, and to see it happen twice must have been ridiculous to Lions' fans and casual viewers.

I don't know why the NFL can't get their rules and officiating problems under control. They've had them for years, but they seem to get worse instead of better with each passing season.

Lions got called for too many men on the field when they had 12. Later on the Packers had 13 men on the field and it wasn't called.

Countless and obvious PI calls are sent to New York and aren't overturned. I think the NFL just wants this to fail since it's on a 1 year trial basis. I guarantee you this won't be in the league next year.

I'm not sure why Refs aren't held accountable for missed calls. If they were to get suspended without pay, I guarantee some of this stuff would be cleaned up.

The legend of Matt Moore continues, but at a cost.

It sucks about Mahomes however this is great for my Raiders.

Would have been great if they won today. Defense barely touched Rodgers. Offense for the most part did good, aside from that Carr fumble... man oh man when I saw him stick his hand out, I knew he would drop it. Had flashbacks to last year. Ah well. Chargers lost today too.

Would have been great if they won today. Defense barely touched Rodgers. Offense for the most part did good, aside from that Carr fumble... man oh man when I saw him stick his hand out, I knew he would drop it. Had flashbacks to last year. Ah well. Chargers lost today too.
That fumble changed the whole game in my opinion. The Raiders would've been in control of the game at that point.

Lions look like we took too much of the baggage from getting hosed on the Monday Night game into yesterday with the Vikings. For the first time all season the defense looked outright miserable. Getting picked apart by Kirk Cousins is just embarrassing. 2-3-1 isn't great but I literally thought they had a chance of starting this season 1-5. so there's that.

Another wonderful performance by the Jets.

I feel like that 3 & 16 throw to Tyrell should have been offensive P.I. but whatever. They played good for most of the game. Carr has been consistent. They just need one or two more playmakers on defense and they'll be there. Wild Card isn't completely out of the picture. The Raiders schedule lightens up a bit after the Lions game next week. We will see. Still sucks. This would have been a big W for them.

If we would have beaten Huston yesterday we would've been tied for first in the division.

If we would have beaten Huston yesterday we would've been tied for first in the division.

I still think Wild Card is not off the table for the Raiders. Schedule lightens up a bit, finally playing at home may help out quite a bit. Chiefs with Mahomes back will probably start lighting it up again. But any given Sunday! Never know.

Bengals benched Andy Dalton on his birthday, just hours before the trade deadline.

Savage af.

I feel like that 3 & 16 throw to Tyrell should have been offensive P.I. but whatever. They played good for most of the game. Carr has been consistent. They just need one or two more playmakers on defense and they'll be there. Wild Card isn't completely out of the picture. The Raiders schedule lightens up a bit after the Lions game next week. We will see. Still sucks. This would have been a big W for them.

I still think Wild Card is not off the table for the Raiders. Schedule lightens up a bit, finally playing at home may help out quite a bit. Chiefs with Mahomes back will probably start lighting it up again. But any given Sunday! Never know.

Yes they have an easy schedule but if you look at the other teams that currently in the mix IE Buffalo, Houston, KC, Indy...so do they.

Like one of those four has to start dropping games. And even then its gunna be close.

I just got back from Jacksonville tonight and while there I tried to get around to where the Jaguar statue is so I could make a Jaguaring video for y'all. But the crowds just didn't permit it, sorry :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"