2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure there was an uproar over that. I remember that being a major talking point so that is a bad example. Again, you can end a fight without bashing somebody's brains in with a weapon. What Garrett did has absolutely no excuse. Like I said earlier you want to go shovin, you want to go jaw at him, or you want to go like tackling to the ground or something. That's something I could have understood. But trying to hit the guy with a weapon is taking the situation to another level and that is not a reasonable reaction nor is it a reaction that you see football players really ever doing. There is a reason that very very very few people who have played the sport professionally have come out in support of Myles Garrett. The only people voicing support for him here are people who have never played a down of football in their lives or at least since high school. So if you want to continue to be an internet warrior for him, then go right ahead. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But, like I said earlier, there is no excuse for what he did. None. Zero. Zip. And this is coming from a Browns fan. This argument you're making has absolutely no merit.

Be well, brother. keep on keeping on with those snide ad hominems and circular arguments.

the Lions are a dumpster fire. Losing to the Skins, even with the backup QB, is freaking terrible.

Time to dump Matt Patricia. More rotten fruit from the Belicheck tree.

Darnold is feast or famine even by young QB standards. He's either been really good or really bad. Yesterday he was really good. Biggest surprise was the offensive line play and secondary. The offensive line has been putrid all year and the secondary had been torched until two weeks ago when they made some personnel changes. If they ever fix the offensive line next year they might actually have a chance at building something decent.

My Raiders looked like trash yesterday. They should be embarrassed and I am even embarrassed for them. Our secondary has been horrible for years now and we really need to do something about it.

Our secondary is depleted. Were running the back ups of the backups.

Our LBs are an untreated issue.

Yesterday's debacle could have been prevented if the WRs could you know...CATCH THE GOD DAMN BALL.

ALso the "roughing the passer" on the sack was BS and we all know it.

Our secondary is depleted. Were running the back ups of the backups.

Our LBs are an untreated issue.

Yesterday's debacle could have been prevented if the WRs could you know...CATCH THE GOD DAMN BALL.

ALso the "roughing the passer" on the sack was BS and we all know it.
Backups or not the secondary has been a problem for years now. Teams have trouble running the ball on us but are able to throw it with ease. As for our WR that goes without saying. I would say if we get a top 10 pick thanks to Chicago either trade it for more picks or if we can't pick up some good WR for Carr. Even though I would personally like it if we got a new QB (and I hate to say this because how well Carr is doing this year) but I don't think he is the future for this team. I would get a QB and let him sit for a year learn the offense and then put him in. This is going to be a good QB rich draft.

Darnold is feast or famine even by young QB standards. He's either been really good or really bad. Yesterday he was really good. Biggest surprise was the offensive line play and secondary. The offensive line has been putrid all year and the secondary had been torched until two weeks ago when they made some personnel changes. If they ever fix the offensive line next year they might actually have a chance at building something decent.

maybe they had mono too

:rimshot:

Time for the big thanksgiving 2019 game! C,mon Cowboys

"The Carr won't start." True statement. Maybe next year, Raiders. They're almost there. These last two weeks were not fun to watch though...

Geez. Losing to a team on a 3rd string QB and with their starting WR and RB not playing. Oh, and needing to win to keep up in the playoff race. Congrats Browns, another season and another way to embarrass yourselves, the fans, and the franchise :up:

I hope my Raiders trade our two first round picks and move up to get Burrow.

The Jets do their usual. Win a game or two and then fall flat on their face to a winless team. Their offensive line is putrid. They need to fix it or the QB will be broken in half by next year.

I hope my Raiders trade our two first round picks and move up to get Burrow.

I was hoping the Bears would keep losing to bump up our draft pick, but they won the past two games, blah.

I hate to harp on Carr, but he never takes chances with his WR's... hardly any deep pass game. I know not having a true number 1 receiver isn't helping matters, but dang.

I really think the Jets might lose twice to the Dolphins.

Okay, I defended Carr for awhile now, but this guy is not the guy for the Raiders. I'm ready for somebody who can throw it past 5 yards.

You know the NFL thread is DEAD when after a game like the 49ers/Saints, and even the Chiefs beating Bradey in Foxborough, all we see are posts about the Jets and the Raiders... LOL

:whatever: :oldrazz: :whatever:

You know the NFL thread is DEAD when after a game like the 49ers/Saints, and even the Chiefs beating Bradey in Foxborough, all we see are posts about the Jets and the Raiders... LOL

:whatever: :oldrazz: :whatever:
The Chiefs with a big helping hand from the Refs beat the Pats or the Pats should've won that game. Also it don't matter if we're winning on losing the NFL will always be:

Only-One-Nation-Raider-Nation

Jameis Winston played well, which means hell has frozen over.

My Raiders really need to beef up the secondary and WR core. Also it is time for a change in QB or at least time to start the process/search.

My Raiders really need to beef up the secondary and WR core. Also it is time for a change in QB or at least time to start the process/search.

Carr doesn't throw it downfield, and then when he does, it hits the receiver's in the hands and they drop it. Their defense is just not holding up either. Hopefully the 2020 draft class is as good as this years.

Not sure if they should draft a QB or look in free agency. Teddy Bridgewater might would be a good fit. I believe his contract ends next year. Mayock was all about him when he was upcoming in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"