2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4401-2.jpg
No, it’s just hate.

It's tough not to overreact after one week but the Jets better win next week against the Browns or we're in big trouble. After that comes the Patriots, Eagles, Cowboys, and Patriots again. This can go bad real quick.

It's tough not to overreact after one week but the Jets better win next week against the Browns or we're in big trouble. After that comes the Patriots, Eagles, Cowboys, and Patriots again. This can go bad real quick.
That is like the Redskins vs the Giants.

Browns have the Rams and the Ravens after they play the Jets. I don't see them beating the Rams, and the Ravens won't be easy game and they need some good momentum going into that if they've any shot. So if they lose to the Jets then I see them starting 0-4 basically being eliminated. I already went into the season thinking they needed to win 2 of their first 4 games in order to be on track for any possible playoff run, losing the Titans game I think it's put a lot of stress on needing to win this week against the Jets and going into Baltimore and winning as well. Unless they can steal that Rams game somehow. But considering their play against the Titans this past Sunday, I remain skeptical as to any chances they may have.

Things can look a little skewed after the opening week. Last year the Jets opened the season by pummeling the Lions and did nothing positive after that. The Browns have to be better than what they showed against the Titans. But I know what you mean. It feels like a must win game for both of our teams after one week.

Pretty much. The Browns schedule has tough games sprinkled here and there for the rest of the season, but overall isn't all that daunting after the first four games. But no matter how easy your schedule is after the first four weeks, you can't start the season with 4 losses. And they are staring that in the face.

So my Raiders looked good last night. Let's hope it continues.

Jacobs runs clean and smooth Bro

Week one is always kind of an anomaly for the season. Which is why as proud as I am of the Raiders win last night...i do have some concerns going forward

Raiderssss!!!

What needs to be addressed is the Raiders O-line... literally no sacks, no Von Miller/Chubv pressure. Wow! Trent Brown is a MONSTER! So is Miller & props to the other guys. And that's without 2 starting O-Linemen. Next week is against the Chiefs... that's going to be fun...

That Saints vs Texans game was fun to watch as well.

People always overreact on week one. Every single year.

I heard someone on the Patriots has the number 84. And once the regular season starts, you can't change numbers...

AB meltdown? Or do they bend the rules? Haha...

I heard someone on the Patriots has the number 84. And once the regular season starts, you can't change numbers...

AB meltdown? Or do they bend the rules? Haha...
Ben Watson has the number...and even after a season starts player numbers can be changed, though the player currently with the number is usually reimbursed by the player gaining the number.

Well I hope it's not true. Very sad, if it is. Fishy timing for this to come to light.
Ben Watson has the number...and even after a season starts player numbers can be changed, though the player currently with the number is usually reimbursed by the player gaining the number.

Looks like he's wearing number 1 in practice.

Last edited:
A very rare no-points-as-touchdowns game for the Panthers.

Gonna be very difficult for the Panthers to bounce back, teams that start off the season 0-2 have a 12% chance of making the playoffs

Cowboys and Texans for the win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"