2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
New England can fornicate themselves with a rusty fireplace poker.

That's a bit harsh, but I doubt they get by Tennessee.
The Pats haven't played well since that loss to the Ravens.

Great game in Seattle. Great way to end the season.

Go Niners!!!

So my Raiders lost and in a way I am ok with it. We played poorly and Carr played like trash. We need a new QB and I hope this game will make us go out and draft one.

We will see. I think he may get one more year, but I think they should either draft or get a QB in free agency to put pressure on Carr to either perform next year or "you gone." They need to draft a true #1 WR. Another good edge rusher and CB's/LB's.

They have the 12th and 18th pick in the first round, who do you think they go for?

We will see. I think he may get one more year, but I think they should either draft or get a QB in free agency to put pressure on Carr to either perform next year or "you gone." They need to draft a true #1 WR. Another good edge rusher and CB's/LB's.

They have the 12th and 18th pick in the first round, who do you think they go for?
Honestly I am hoping either Hurts or Tau falls down to them. Then we move on from there.

Honestly I am hoping either Hurts or Tau falls down to them. Then we move on from there.

I think Tua's draft stock may drop. But we will see. He could still be on the board by the time the Raiders go to pick. I imagine the Bengals get Burrow. Chargers may end up drafting a QB, same with Dolphins... They all pick before the Raiders. Time will tellm

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME????!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hqdefault.jpg
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am sure the referees will find some way to give New England a win this weekend. Remember, they are still the defending champions until they are out of the playoffs.

I am sure the referees will find some way to give New England a win this weekend. Remember, they are still the defending champions until they are out of the playoffs.
Tom vs Ryan Tannehill is not much of a fair fight

This Texans/Bills game is an all time cluster ****. It's so entertaining because of how **** it has been. :funny:

This Texans/Bills game is an all time cluster ****. It's so entertaining because of how **** it has been. :funny:

yes. i am pulling for the Bills because that's who i picked in our money pickem at work, but i am fine with whoever wins. it's just funny watching Josh Allen freaking the heck out out there. He's a rookie and I can't imagine what's going through his head.

That 18 yard play that put Houston into field goal range, anyone else notice the play clock hitting zero well before the snap?

yes. i am pulling for the Bills because that's who i picked in our money pickem at work, but i am fine with whoever wins. it's just funny watching Josh Allen freaking the heck out out there. He's a rookie and I can't imagine what's going through his head.
My favorite part was how the two awful announcers kept telling us how he plays like a vet and is so calm under pressure. You know, as he plays like a chicken with his head cut off.

That 18 yard play that put Houston into field goal range, anyone else notice the play clock hitting zero well before the snap?
Honestly, no. But that was because I was busy freaking out and reading twitter being hilarious during the game.

and throws it backwards after a good run for absolutely no reason
That is when my brother and I broke. We couldn't stop laughing for a solid couple of minutes. I still don't know what he was trying to accomplish. He was so lucky his teammate saved him. :funny:

A pick 6 on Tommy B to end his career in New England?

4WT2tTm.gif

it wouldve been crazy if the Pats would've just held where they received the kickoff, then Tom threw a TD. and since Tenn botched the 2 pt conversion, if they would've came back and won, my mind would have been blown

No one stays on top forever. Well done, Titans.

I kind of want to see the Titans, Texas or Vikings go all the way to the Super Bowl and win it, mainly because it would be really cool to have the champions of the NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB as first time champions in a span of 6-10 months.

Last edited:
Both games today pretty good. Buffalo easily probably could've gotten another field in that 2nd half and won the game. That odd little penalty at a key time cost them as well on that final drive.

Tennessee made an odd choice to start running the clock with those delay of games like they did but it worked in their favor. I think the NFL should make a rule to discourage this by just stopping the clock and charging timeouts if this happens over and over though. Tennessee really banked on their defense getting the job done just essentially forcing the runs on that final possession after gaining couple first downs. The clock management and not going for long field goals those final 2 possessions worked out for them pretty well.

great start to this year's playoffs. If the Bills add more offensive playmakers (do the Julio Jones trade for Jerry Jeudy!) and grizzled vets on D, they'd be contenders.

And it would be fitting that a former Patriot had a major hand in dismantling the Patriot dynasty.

I thought the Bills did a great job pressuring Texas stacking the line then pulling back some into zone coverage leaving 4 to rush. It just fell down to some missed opportunities on offense and a very savvy Texans QB utilizing the run option late in the game and even then it felt like the Bills still could've taken it if not for a few sloppy mistakes on offense at the wrong times.

1 very long and 1 somewhat long fieldgoals could've been made by Buffalo during regulation. They got knocked back over 30 yards with a couple failed scrambles while looking for reads and then I believe punted it on a separate possession. The penalty on the final drive in OT didn't help either.

Buffalo was pretty hot in the first half too but did have to settle for a couple field goals. It's one of those frustrating losses where people played pretty good but fell short ultimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"