2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL will be the hardest of all sports to stage in the current situation even without fans because it requires the most people.

Each team has a 53 man player roster, at least 20 coaches, numerous assistants, trainers, doctors, etc. (Your normal NBA/MLB/NHL game has about 1/3 to 1/4 of that personnel wise.)

Then you add in all the referees, TV production people, security, stadium techs, etc.

Conservatively, that's @ 400 people in a stadium to stage a game. That's a boat load of covid tests you'd be chewing up. We're not currently in a place like South Korea or Germany are to be doing that. I hope things look better by late summer, but have no faith in our corrupt, idiotic government suddenly growing a brain.

When I see something like this, as well as the recent rash of outbreaks with college football teams, it makes me wonder how realistic football in 2020 can be?
NFLPA advises players not to work out together due to coronavirus

Saw an article saying that the capacity of fans allowed in NFL stadiums is up to the stadium, will not be one size fits all.

Enter at own risk. Maybe wear a mask. I'll be at the first LV game monday night if that's the case.

Jamal Adams wants off the Jets. In other words, business as usual in East Rutherford.

The Patriots might have ended up with a better quarterback then the Bucs. :funny:

I was wondering where Cam was going to end up. I really thought Belichick wouldn't wanna deal with Cam, so this should be interesting.

Adams likes the move. He'll probably add the Patriots to his preferred trade destinations.

It sounds like the Washington Racial Slurs are finally going to have that name change people have been asking for since the 70s.

The time has come for Washington to have its rightful name

64af699685627.560d8447c7d5a.jpg

ctto

It sounds like the Washington Racial Slurs are finally going to have that name change people have been asking for since the 70s.

The Chiefs should make a change too. The Cleveland Indians are seriously considering a change, and possibly the Chicago Blackhawks too.

Yeah,no way Dak is playing on his current ($31M) tag now.

How Joe Douglas handles Jamal Adams trade request will be the first indication if he will be more competent than most of the Jets general managers or more of the same.

Joe needs to get rid of Gase first.

I never liked the Gase hire. Hated it at the time and still do. I feel like we all know how it's going to end up and we're wasting these years eventually getting there. The quarterback whisperer who can't whisper anything.

I see Red Wolves is a popular pick along with Redtails. I like both. I kinda wish they could keep the logo and just change the name, but oh well. Interested to see what it ends up being.

Red Tails would be dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"