2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read/see about training camp and early PS impressions, it seems like Jalen Hurd and Deebo Samuel will be instant contributors to the 49ers. I'm very concerned about Nick Bosa at this point.

Preseason ain't worth a lick but at least Daniel Jones doesn't look like utter garbage.

Working in Pittsburgh next month so am going to try and tour the stadium. Never been. They’re playing the Seahawks that weekend but I don’t see any way that i could get tickets to the game.

Never really watched pre-season...but being a Raiders fan and watching Hard Knocks, it's been a little more fun.

Working in Pittsburgh next month so am going to try and tour the stadium. Never been. They’re playing the Seahawks that weekend but I don’t see any way that i could get tickets to the game.

I mean there is always StubHub, SeatGeek, etc.

Frank Caliendo showing up in a Raiders meeting dressed as Gruden was great

Preseason ain't worth a lick but at least Daniel Jones doesn't look like utter garbage.

seems to throw the ball with accuracy he just needs to be coached up great opportunity to learn from Eli and hopefully start next year

Bengals fans are all aboard the Ryan Finley train after he played competently against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

On a related note, I hate this team.

Can only take so much I guess.

I actually have tickets to the Raiders vs Colts game this year. I wonder who their QB is going to be at this point? Luck put up some good numbers for fantasy owners last year. My buddy actually drafted him yesterday before the news broke. His back up is Dak Prescott... oh boy haha.

But I don't blame him for retiring. Dude took some brutal hits over the years. At least he knew when to stop.

i think it was pretty tacky how they booed him after the game last night. Luck has had some pretty bad injuries and he's taken a lot of hits over the years.

i think it was pretty tacky how they booed him after the game last night. Luck has had some pretty bad injuries and he's taken a lot of hits over the years.
In the heat of the moment, I can see why fans booed right after it was announced since they just thought he quit for no reason. I bet most are a little more understanding now after hearing the rationale behind his retirement.

I wouldn't be surprised if Luck came back at some point. I think once his body heals and he starts to miss the game, he could get that feeling of excitement back of playing football.

Invest that money first.

i was waiting for that post

So what's everyone's Super Bowl Pick?

I'm going with the Saints/Chiefs.

Eagles vs Patriots Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"