2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he signs with the Chiefs or the Browns

And to think, everyone thought that Big Ben was the problem in Pittsburgh. Turns out it was AB. Guy is worse than T.O. ever was yet T.O. is viewed as the biggest prima donna ever.

He probably didn’t really think they would call his bluff. But if I were in charge of the Raiders, i’d have kicked him to the curb weeks ago

Tom Brady was likely to win #7 anyways, so this was no surprise.

Realistically, I think New England has 2 more years left of greatness.

I hope this won't be the start of a trend of players who get traded to crap teams and basically throw themselves until they're released so they can sign with a team of their choosing.

That is basically the equivalent of taking a dive. An obvious one at that.

I hope this won't be the start of a trend of players who get traded to crap teams and basically throw themselves until they're released so they can sign with a team of their choosing.

That is basically the equivalent of taking a dive. An obvious one at that.

makes me wonder if the Raiders will bring up tampering. He wasn't even released for a few hours before this happened. can't help but wonder if he was trying to get out of it all along

Why would they complain? They didn’t spend by money here really. The picks are lost so you gotta swallow that but would you really want him back? Just file something with the league for like a compensatory pick.

And isn't that what it's all about?

Finally, a new season begins today! Go Cowboys and Texans!

To say I am underwhelmed by the Browns opener is an understatement.

The Browns still being the Browns after all that hype, is utterly hilarious.

It's not just the fact they're losing, it's the way they're losing this game that has me worried. There's like a penalty every play, not taking care of the football. Mayfield should have thrown several interceptions in this game that didn't get picked. They look sloppy, and these are all problems that tend to linger. If they don't get their act together very quickly, this looks like a 6 win max team to me.

I don't want to overreact over one game, but these are the types of problems that are just worrisome to see. It'd be nice to actually win a season opener for once. Considering they haven't won one since 2004 and that ain't happening today either. They look overwhelmed and very poorly coached

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija