2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It usually takes Ryan Fitzpatrick a few weeks to suck, not week one.

It's not just the fact they're losing, it's the way they're losing this game that has me worried. There's like a penalty every play, not taking care of the football. Mayfield should have thrown several interceptions in this game that didn't get picked. They look sloppy, and these are all problems that tend to linger. If they don't get their act together very quickly, this looks like a 6 win max team to me.

I don't want to overreact over one game, but these are the types of problems that are just worrisome to see. It'd be nice to actually win a season opener for once. Considering they haven't won one since 2004 and that ain't happening today either. They look overwhelmed and very poorly coached
Mayfield looks like he randomly lost all his confidence. So yeah, that just feels strange.

In the realm of, "you can't make this **** up", Foles broke his clavicle week one. Not Wentz..

An awful day for 100 year old Adam Vinatieri

Patriots look goooooood

Gonna be a longer season in Miami than usual. Dios mio.

Gonna be a longer season in Miami than usual. Dios mio.

I could see most Miami sports fans trading in their Dolphins jerseys for Jimmy Butler or Goran Dragic jerseys.

Patriots look goooooood
No kidding! Not that you would know it from hearing them talk about that win. They are all saying they did okay, but there is a lot of room for improvement.

It is early, but they look like they will be part of the mix again. This is really impressive!

Patriots can fornicate themselves with a rusty hatchet.

Patriots fans better enjoy this time because the dark days for them are not too far away once Belichick and Brady leave. Then you will truly see how many loyal fans they have.

Same can be said of any great team ever, though.

I am saying this as a long time Raiders fan.

I am a life long Browns fan. My team is doomed to suck forever. But every great team ever had the bandwagon fans who dropped them overnight. All of them

I am a life long Browns fan. My team is doomed to suck forever. But every great team ever had the bandwagon fans who dropped them overnight. All of them
Yeah, it is a weird thing to say. And honestly, the bandwagon idea is overrated. You do have those that pay closer attention when a team around them does well. But what you also see is those who are fans of the sport, stick with their team and become those that complain about how hard it is now to be a fan of the team. We basically just saw that for two decades with the Cowboys.

Last edited:
Your team is on the rise but it is slow but you guys are in the position to make some noise in another year or two or even maybe this year.

Your team is on the rise but it is slow but you guys are in the position to make some noise in another year or two or even maybe this year.

Yeah, I've only been hearing that for like 20 plus years lol. Yesterday's game was very much an ice bath to my enthusiasm for them right now. The head coach looks like he's not qualified for the job and the team has absolutely no discipline. Good teams don't have 18 penalties in a game. Been a Browns fans all my life, over 30 years. All my memories of them are basically negative. They have to do something on the field to change my perspective of them

Winning free agency and getting talent is great. Show it to me on the field. Until then, they're just the same old Browns to me

Last edited:
Patriots fans better enjoy this time because the dark days for them are not too far away once Belichick and Brady leave. Then you will truly see how many loyal fans they have.
Well, I was rooting for the Patriots when Steve Grogan was their QB.

Patriots can fornicate themselves with a rusty hatchet.
IMG_4401-2.jpg

I’m going on my 25th season as a Panthers fan. Been a fan since their first game. Couldn’t imagine rooting for anyone else. Even if the Panthers ever relocate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"