2019 Vartha Award

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

One of my favorite things Aziz did last year was create this award in honor of our fallen comrade, Vartha. Vartha's enthusiasm for things was infectious, and I miss him dearly. Like last year, we're going to be a co-ed category (male and female) with 1 winner unless voting ends in a draw. This is an award to commemorate those who exemplify the fine qualities of Vartha: Kindness, Enthusiasm, Cheerfulness, and who's posts have the effect of making one's day brighter.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is January 4th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

6 Votes

Iceman
Spider-Aziz

5 Votes

Batmannerism

4 Votes

Milk Tray Guy
Deck Rickard

3 Votes

squeekness
flickchick85

2 Votes

ComicChick
Kahran Ramsus
Schlosser85
Spider-Fan

1 Vote

Teelie
RetrogradeOrbit
Docker 2.0
jolldan
Stormborn
jmc
vantheman77
Mandon Knight
Blitzkrieg
Juan1193
AverageMan
Reek
Pink Ranger
Doctor Jones
LibidoLoca
Roose Bolton
THORin
Flint Marko
Marvolo
Finarfiniel

Last edited:
Oops lol. By my current count I see three votes for you. That may or may not change changed there when I put in my two cents later though

He’s got a twisted sense of humour, but every single day on here @Reek endeavours to make me laugh and smile, moreso when he knows I’m having a hard go of it. Plus, whenever I see him getting hyped up and discussing Witcher I can’t help but be reminded of Vartha whenever a new season of Vikings would air.

Vartha was a good friend to me. Always kind. We used to PM about random nonsense all the time for laughs. I'm honored just to be nominated at all. This is the only real award on the hype. Death Matches, Hype Time, all that... nothing compared to this. Man was a freaking saint.

Let me return the favour , well deserved for
@Spider-Aziz

And other worthy candidates such as

@Docker2.0
@jolldan
@Iceman
@Stormborn
@Deck Rickard
@Kahran Ramsus
@Schlosser85
@jmc

More nominations to follow !

Thank, you brotha! It's an honor to be nominated for this award!

@Batmannerism
@Iceman
@Kahran Ramsus
@Schlosser85
@Pink Ranger
@Doctor Jones
@flickchick85
@LibidoLoca
@squeekness
@Roose Bolton
@Spider-Aziz
@THORin