2020 Thread of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

Discussion brings us here, threads are the house in which we gather. This award is to commemorate the very best thread of the year. That thread could have made you laugh, cry, made you picture sweet revenge, maybe all of the above, etc. It's all fair game!

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is February 6th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

The now defunct Trump thread.

That being said, I would also put @Docker2.0 s "MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos" on the list. It is a finely tuned machine inhabited by the intellectual element of The Hype and focused on facts. It got a name upgrade to boot.

does your Hitchcock thread count? that's been one of my favorites. i've actually bought a few of those films based on your reviews. i haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but the intent is there

does your Hitchcock thread count? that's been one of my favorites. i've actually bought a few of those films based on your reviews. i haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but the intent is there

Can you link me to it? I may need to know the name :o

Aw, thanks CC. Hope you enjoy them whenever you do get around to watching! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"