2021 New Members

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

Name your favorite member(s) who joined within the time frame of Jan 1st 2021 - Dec 31st 2021.
If the best person you have in mind joined within the first week of 2022 or last week of 2020 then feel free to nominate them, they can be included.

@Batgirl0202 - posts are interesting and positive and they are fun to interact with. Oh, actually they joined 9 days into 2022. Consider that a nomination for whichever year it’s relevant. :o

Was also going to nominate @Ninjablade and then realised they joined in 2015. :D

@Batgirl0202 - posts are interesting and positive and they are fun to interact with. Oh, actually they joined 9 days into 2022. Consider that a nomination for whichever year it’s relevant. :o

Was also going to nominate @Ninjablade and then realised they joined in 2015. :D
Yeesh, I can't believe it's already been that long. Appreciate the thought though :D

@Batgirl0202 has already become one of my favorite posters

Wow. This was a really nice surprise to wake up to on a Sunday morning :yay:

Thank you both so much! I've really enjoyed posting here. It's been great interacting with people who share my interests. Most of the 'norms' just give me blank stares when I try to discuss Mjölnir, Tesseract, Titan, Ancestral Plane, etc :D

Thanks again!

Wow. This was a really nice surprise to wake up to on a Sunday morning :yay:

Thank you both so much! I've really enjoyed posting here. It's been great interacting with people who share my interests. Most of the 'norms' just give me blank stares when I try to discuss Mjölnir, Tesseract, Titan, Ancestral Plane, etc :D

Thanks again!
Well you can also go to sleep to this one on a Sunday night. I had no idea you were a new poster, but I am certainly echoing the idea that you’re already one of my favorites too. This one is a no-brainer.

Well you can also go to sleep to this one on a Sunday night. I had no idea you were a new poster, but I am certainly echoing the idea that you’re already one of my favorites too. This one is a no-brainer.

Aww thanks so much, I really appreciate that :yay:

The Hype is such an inclusive, entertaining place to hang out. I really enjoy interacting with you folks and plan on sticking around for awhile!

ive gotta check to see who qualifies!

Nominations are now closed. Ballots coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"