2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

I hate McDaniels but the man is a great coordinator

Belechick can't be underestimated NEVER

But Patricia and Judge they couldn't get fired fast enough in Detroit and NYG
Complete hacks

It’s third and nine deep in your own territory. What’s your play call? I suppose you could argue that the play that was called was creative. LOL. In what universe does Sean McVay make the same call? I hope the multiverse is very large

It’s third and nine deep in your own territory. What’s your play call? I suppose you could argue that the play that was called was creative. LOL. In what universe does Sean McVay make the same call? I hope the multiverse is very large

it still hurts and imo replaces the butt fumble in ny football infamy
at least mark was trying to do something lol

it still hurts and imo replaces the butt fumble in ny football infamy
at least mark was trying to do something lol
Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration

New York has a very rich, if uneven, history in sports.:funny:

Before my time lolol.

But :rant:

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!! These young wippersnappers these days need to skedaddle on outta here. :argh:

That play was something. Huh? I don't really remember it because it was before my time too. :whatever: LOL

Guess Who's Back?!

wolf-of-wall-street-there-are-gonna-need-a-swat-team-wolf-of-wall-street.gif

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks he wanted a trade to the 49ers and was trying to force their hand by retiring. Like he was waiting to see if the Bucs made a move at QB. When they didn't, he was forced to come out of retirement and play his final year in his contract.

I mean imagine if the Bucs traded for Wilson, Watson or some other QB? Brady then says he's coming back. Then what?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this man desperately wants to play one year in San Francisco,

Who cares about Brady and Rodgers, two old has-beens who can't stand being out of the limelight. Hopefully those two get embarassed and humiliated by the young guns Mahomes, Burrow, Allen and Herbert (and even Lawrence down the line) in the coming years.

This actually makes sense

I used to be a statistician and I can tell you with virtually 100% certainty that this is not a predictor of Super Bowl success. It's an interesting tidbit of trivia, but no more predictive of the future than any other "after the fact" analysis not based on relevant data. For example, someone noticed a few years ago that Washington wins or something like that tracked election wins. If you go backwards in time and sift through data for patterns, you will find some because even random patterns happen sometimes.

IMO, Tampa Bay will clearly be in the mix next year with Brady coming back, but they are going to have to get better if they want to win a SB. They got outplayed by the Rams twice last year and the only reason the playoff game was close was because of uncharacteristic mistakes that got them back in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"