2022 Awesome Pics Thread, Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
titan_by_whendell_d780hsp-fullview.jpg

Yeah, dynamic and aggressive, I like it. :up:

I found this awesome Ghost Rider drawing on DeviantArt, and I'll be posting more BadAss Ghost Rider photos.

Ghost Rider is ready for violent action, and looks very fierce.
1 awesome cinematic-style drawing of Ghost Rider that I love which is why I'll be using it as my avatar in 2023.

If I can ever draw an amazing Ghost Rider drawing that looks as amazing as this shown Alex Ross Style Ghost Rider photo then I'll be very damn happy for that high-bar achievement.

Also I'm guessing IceMan is your favorite X-Men character.

I enjoy this terrific Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) drawing of 1 of my favorite super heroes.
It shows him smiling without showing teeth, the anatomy is realistic, the Domino mask looks great with curves, and I enjoy the pose of him holding up his arm showing off his power ring, and the stand out detail that is the Green energy Green Lantern logo shown, and some visible green light energy which gives the indication the ring is fully charged or has a high percentage for power.
Also impressive is the big object behind Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) which has details including trees, and buildings that are visible.
This is a Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) that has impressive arm muscles.

Green Lantern Hal Jordan 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"