2022 Midterm Thread: Red Wave or Blue Wave

I think the difference between Lake and Trump is Lake is a true believer whereas Trump is a snake oil salesman out to save his own skin.

I think the difference between Lake and Trump is Lake is a true believer whereas Trump is a snake oil salesman out to save his own skin.
You might be right, but my guess is that she's placing her bets on history tilting towards authoritarianism and wants in on the game.

Anyone else who lied on their resume would be fired, so yeah, resign.

Qari Lake can go back to focusing on telling kids about Trump and DeSantis's reproductive organs and vacuuming Trump's carpets at Mar-a-lago.

The Daily Beast - Kari Lake Says DeSantis Has BDE. She Got One Word Right.

Photo shows Kari Lake vacuuming red carpet for Trump’s entrance— reportedly wanted it “spotless”— revealing her dutiful Trump servitude - Northeast Valley News

FeqpP7LX0AEd1Vx.jpg:small

June Cleaver making sure the house is spotless when Ward gets home from work. She's even got the cleaning thing in her high heels dialed. :funny:

June Cleaver making sure the house is spotless when Ward gets home from work. She's even got the cleaning thing in her high heels dialed. :funny:
She's got mad skills! :p

Except that the Cleavers were actually progressives during their time period in terms of their parenting

He's a Republican so his party is going to back him no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"