2022 Movies Poster of the Year

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
MOVIES POSTER OF THE YEAR
Remember a little movie called Spider-Man starring a young Tobey that came out about 20 years ago? That film spawned this site and where we all congregate. Cinemas has been a part of life for over a century now. The pandemic has calmed a bit and the movie theaters have started to open up again. Streaming services are releasing their own films are well. We get some gems, we get some duds, but we've got plenty of forums to talk about them! We even have some members who create their own films.

Anyone recommend a movie to you that you ended up loving? What member's reviews are you always looking forward to? Give them a shout-out and a nomination here.

Last edited:
Like I 've mentioned elsewhere, I totally suck with stuff like this. And maybe (most probably) I'll find more people who deserve a mention here. In that case I'll edit here.

But for now it looks kinda like this:

@Kane52630
@Hunter Rider
@Ninjablade
@Pennywise
@antsman41
@KaijuDude1992
@Luigi
@Milk Tray Guy

Edit: There's so many great posters in this category, I keep thinking of loads of people worth nominating. Well, a few updated. I could do this all week.

Yep, as I thought, I totally forgot:

@Ash J. Williams (the master of teaching us about horror movies from various eras, qualities and various places on earth, with stunningly amazing posters)

@flickchick85 (Not sure if her Hitchkock movies big thesies and run through was in -22 or the year before? It was totally fantastic). Whatever, flickchick85 gets my nomination anyway.

Last edited:

This is totally elseworlds universe stuff in which I happened to just now notice I'm actually mentioned twice here (missed it, since I wasn't expected my name on these lists). Totally unexpected, and considering the other people on that list I'm truly humbled, quite confused but in the end of course very thankful.

Thanks for the nominations guys and honestly when it comes to talking purely about movies, I love seeing pretty much everyone's opinions and insights and these individuals definitely bring a lot to the table when it comes to discussing various movies and also having some awesome recommendations.

My nominees...

@antsman41
@3rdstone
@Pennywise
@Ninjablade
@CaptainWagner
@Milk Tray Guy
@Bruce Wayne
@Gothamsknight
@Batgirl0202
@Ash J. Williams
@Kane52630