2022 World Cup Qatar

Haha, Aguero celebrating in the crowd as a regular fan wearing an Otamendi shirt.

Messi GOATED.
Messi scores 2 plus one in the shootout to inspire his country to a World Cup.

Ronaldo gets dropped for club and country and his biggest football achievement this season is his Piers Morgan interview. :funny:

Mbappe also turned up and shows he will be in the GOAT discussion and has plenty of time to achieve more.

And...big shout to France...

Many had already counted them out earlier including me, haha... but they fight back and managed to force it into extra time and penalties.

sorry for you @J.Drangal ...a disappointing end for sure but France should be able to held head high with the way they play at the end tonight.

Messi scores 2 plus one in the shootout to inspire his country to a World Cup.

Ronaldo gets dropped for club and country and his biggest football achievement this season is his Piers Morgan interview. :funny:

Mbappe also turned up and shows he will be in the GOAT discussion and has plenty of time to achieve more.
I can't explain how happy I am about this right now. He's got to be so upset. And yeah, Mbappe is right up there already.

And...big shout to France...

Many has counted them out including me earlier but they fight back and managed to force it into extra time and penalties.

sorry for you @J.Drangal but your team had fight until the end...a disappointing end for sure but France should be able to held head high with the way they play at the end tonight.
Yeah, they’ve contributed to one of the best World Cup finals. Certainly one of the best last 40 odd minutes of a final. Would have been a bit of a disgrace to go out playing the way they did until the first goal went in.

Messi had that tournament at 35. Might be the best I've ever seen. Better then Zidane in 2006 or the Real Ronaldo in 2002.

Yeah Messi had a fantastic tournament. Those Argentina fans who swore Messi as lesser than Maradona are pretending they never said a thing. Kind of wish Maradona was here now as he always wanted Messi to get this.

Got to be Messi right? He’s been a factor in every knockout match. Mbappe has been great in the final and earlier.
I don't know if they vote before or after the final. Messi would be the first to win it twice, so I don't think he'll get it, but I think he'd deserve it. His performance throughout the KO stage has been nothing short of glorious.

I don't know if they vote before or after the final. Messi would be the first to win it twice, so I don't think he'll get it, but I think he'd deserve it. His performance throughout the KO stage has been nothing short of glorious.
Seems dumb to vote before the most important match lol. For me it has to be him.

Yeah, they’ve contributed to one of the best World Cup finals. Certainly one of the best last 40 odd minutes of a final. Would have been a bit of a disgrace to go out playing the way they did until the first goal went in.

If the match went on the way like first half...it could've been so boring and anticlimax...haha.
Thankfully we are treated with the most epic and best soccer match we all have ever witnessed here.

Once again...congrats to Argentina and to Messi!

For Mbappe...
He is still young...so he still has many opportunity ahead of him (plus, he is already a champion in 2018). But this finals might already cemented him as the next best player in the world right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"