25th Anniversary GI JOES figures

Discussion in 'Misc. Comics Films' started by Raiden, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Darthkush Avenger

Recently i've been stocking up on the 2 packs. I now have ripper/torch, catp. ace/wild weasel, xamot/tomax, and scarred cobra office versus iron grenadier(i think that's the one). I also got the new cobra infantryman. I"m still trying to find sg. flash, armored cobra commander, Iron grenadier destro, snowjob, and torpedo.

2. SHADOWBAT69 outlaw

The scarred Cobra officer comes with an unmasked Crimson Guardsman.
    Its been announced that there is going to be another comic 2 pack that includes an Iron Grenadier and Destro, so if I dont find the single, Ill just get the Destro with the 2 pack. In my area the 2 packs seem to be moving real slow as opposed to the single figs which seem to go pretty quickly.

3. lespaul59 Registered

Over the last two weeks I've picked up 4 two packs and 6 single packs. And I've only saw four other single figures I didn't get. But in my area the 2 packs also out number the single packs. Last weekend alone I would say the 2 packs out numbered the single figures 3-1, if not more.

4. SHADOWBAT69 outlaw

I just got back from TRUs today and, man, were they stocked up. I picked up my IG Destro. They had multiples of him and CG's.

5. K.B. Registered

Our stores up here in canada just get in 2 cases of figs so it kinda sucks.
    In good news, hasbro is rushing wave 6 out here with the american cards instead of the crappy canadian ones.

p.s. I got wave 6 :)

6. SuGarRush The praetor of prattle

My girlfriend picked me up Shipwreck and Cobra Commander for Christmas.

And just the other day I managed to snag Torpedo.

I just need them to release Wet-Suit and Deep-Six and I'll be happy.

Maybe a better looking Duke figure would be nice to have though, he's always been one of my faves.

7. SuGarRush The praetor of prattle

I lied, I didn't see the Spirit, Wild Bill or variant Duke figures from wave 7.

I'm 22 years old and I'm going to go broke buying G.I. Joes....

8. DJ Kornphlake Registered (P)

If it's any consolation, I'm 24.

9. SHADOWBAT69 outlaw

Im 34, I have both ya beat.lol

Anyone find the TRUs exclusive packs yet?

10. Lazlo Panaflex Registered

I've been going to various Targets, Walmarts, K-Marts and they always have tons of Stalkers and Buzzers, I don't know how the they sell the other figures out so quickly.

Toys R'Us seems to never have any of the single figures, I always see either the Cobra or Joe 5-packs, the only time I saw any was during Christmas shopping.

11. SHADOWBAT69 outlaw

They are all over the place here in Ohio. No problems getting any of the ones Ive wanted.

12. Darthkush Avenger

recently aquired snow job, rock and roll, iron grenadier destro, crimson guard, ripper/torch, xamot/tomax, cobra infantryman, ace/wild weasel. :)

13. PrncsLeia Registered

I've got a good deal of the 25th so far......now I'm just waiting for new stuff to drop in my area.....

The articulation on these things is fan-tabulous......but I find that I'm using them more for display than in my dio-stories....can't seem to get away from my O-Ring goodness....

14. SublimeDelusion Registered

Hmm.. If these things are in stock in Ohio, I guess I should go there and look.. Southwest PA has nothing... everywhere I go is either still on wave 2 or sold out.

15. Fettdave Registered

I'm in north east Ohio and all I can find is Buzzer and a few Scarlett or Duke/CC 2 packs.

16. Rick Roll'd Registered

I have Gung Ho and am about to get BeachHead, Duke and Lady jaye may even get Hooded Cobra commander down the road

17. silenti Guest

I have every set up to wave six just missing torpedo.and all the two packs out yet

I will have to post pics before I take it all down having another baby so need the room, but I have a whole room of just the 80's figures Ive been collecting since I was 8 and now Im 30 I have the uss flagg 100% box and all

we all shold go broke collecting Joes I sold my car a few years ago and bought alot of joes then.

if any one needs joes lmk I sell on ebay and I buy two or three of each so lmk who you need or find me on ebay.so if anyone has a spare torpedo I'll buy it.

buyfromhutch

[email protected]

18. Rick Roll'd Registered

19. SHADOWBAT69 outlaw

Im in NE Ohio as well. Youngstown area. Where are you from?

My local TRUs has received in their exclusives and have been stocking pretty regularly. All the figs have been pretty easy to find. I cant believe how common the CG's are now.

20. CaptainAmerica Desciple of the Creed

All I have right now is Cobra Commander and Cobra Air Trooper.

21. Rick Roll'd Registered

which Cobra Commander do you have because I like the hooded one and the Black uni

22. Pink Ranger The North Remembers

I wish I had the imagination for dio-stories. :( All my scenarios are either A) Dudes pointing guns at each other; or B) Dudes collapsed in a pile because they all fell down and I'm too tired to fix it.

23. Fettdave Registered

Guess I spoke too soon, since I posted I couldn't find anything, I seem to be on a roll. I've picked up the twins, Serpentor, Duke, Roadblock, and Destro. Wish I could afford more, but 3 kids eat up alot of income. Luckily, my 5 yr old saw the few I got and is now an official Joeite! I can't wait to get him over to my mom's and show him the Defiant. BTW, I'm in the west side of the Cleveland area.

24. Scarab Registered

'm gonna likely e picking up the twins tomorrow myself. Finally found a Serpentor today, my girlfriend just laughed at me, but I never managed to get one when I was still a kid. I must admit that I couldn't stop smiling for two weeks the only single figures I could find were Stalker and Buzzer.

25. Pink Ranger The North Remembers

By the way, in Canada we can only get these in specific comic stores, and sparingly at best (I have not even seen the Crimson Twins, Firefly and Stalker).

Am I correct in thinking in the U.S. you can get them at Toys R Us, Wal Mart, Target etc? :mad: