3 Women sue Wal-Mart because they (Wal-Mart) chose not to help murder their babys.

bored said:
While it was silly to sue Wal-Mart, I think the title of this thread is incredibly misleading. Using a morning-after pill is hardly murdering a baby. By the time something even resembles a baby in there, the morning after would have long past.
the best you can do is speculate upon what life is (and likewise me), however, we should go with the view that they are living beings (aka playing it safe), and allow the constitution to work for them as well. :up:

If you don't know for certain that an 'embryo' is not a living being, you should give it the benefit of the doubt that it is.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
your attitude disgusts me.
First of all, there's no such thing as running out of birth control at the last minute, whatever method you use, you use it once you can see how many more shots you've got. "Oh NO! I had 2 more condoms in this box but it looks like they just vaporized overnight!!! :eek:" :rolleyes:

Next, you act like, well, once you get turned on, there is NO other option, it's a forgone conclusion, you HAVE to have sex in such a manner that the man's magic wand goes in and spews deep within the walls of the woman's luscious love-cave...No other possibilities.
Counting on the availability and success of a M.A.P. is ****ing guitared.

Its more about freedom of choice. If someone wants an emergency birth control pill, they should be able to get their emergency birth control pill.

Alexia Dark said:
In my point of view, its not about blame; its about readily available birth control and whether its 'commonly prescribed'. The fact is that it is. What better place for a couple to find it than a huge chain store that's virtually everywhere and open almost all the time?

I referred as blaming the act to sue Wal-Mart for not having the pills in stock, rather than starightly face that they should have foreseen that worst-case scenario.

Besides, the only place they could find that pill was Wal-Mart and no other place. :rolleyes:
I don't think many other people who go to Wal-Mart and happen not to find their medicine would sue them, rather that drive or walk a few more blocks to the next drug store?

Alexia Dark said:
Its more about freedom of choice. If someone wants an emergency birth control pill, they should be able to get their emergency birth control pill.

that would be nice, but this isn't 'birth control'. It's birth ending pills.

Birth Control is keeping your pants up.

Alexia Dark said:
The loss of Star Wars toys wouldn't potentially leave you with a baby. And I doubt the toys of which you speak are as common as the emergency pill.

No they are not. :(

Cyclops said:
They didn't stock enough Marvel Legends figures!

Get me my lawyer!

Ha ha beat you.

Dumb smorees should have thought of that in the first place

Man-Thing said:
the best you can do is speculate upon what life is (and likewise me), however, we should go with the view that they are living beings (aka playing it safe), and allow the constitution to work for them as well. :up:

If you don't know for certain that an 'embryo' is not a living being, you should give it the benefit of the doubt that it is.

the embryo Is a living "organism" but then so is a sperm.
damn those acidic vaginas and their mass murders!
damn you! damn you playboy for Inciting mass murder as well.

and you period! damn you most of all!

Alexia Dark said:
Its more about freedom of choice.

So wal-mart should be forced to stock RU486 and the like?

I love choice.

:rolleyes:

Ok I got a plan, I'll run to the local Wal-Mart and buy up all the MA pills, then get a female pregnant, making us rich for life! Who's down?

...Hello....Ladies?...

Alexia Dark said:
So when I used to get asthma when I was little, and my Mom drove me to the pharmacy in a panic to buy an inhaler 'cause we stupidly forgot to bring mine from home, and we run into the pharmacy to get a new one, and they don't have any...the Pharmacist is violating my "freedom of choice"?!?
Yeah, one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted here. :down.

DOG LIPS said:
Ok I got a plan, I'll run to the local Wal-Mart and buy up all the MA pills, then get a female pregnant, making us rich for life! Who's down?

...Hello....Ladies?...

It would seem as if it had already happened, knowing that in this case there are 3 females suing, and not just one... strange isn't it, that the 3 of them went to Wal-Mart for the pill and didn't find it.

Mr Sparkle said:
the embryo Is a living "organism" but then so is a sperm.
damn those acidic vaginas and their mass murders!
damn you! damn you playboy for Inciting mass murder as well.

and you period! damn you most of all!

sperm is a zygote.:up:

Man-Thing said:
So wal-mart should be forced to stock RU486 and the like?

I love choice.

I guess you forgot. The word "choice" only really applies to ditzy, irresponsible horny women.
:rolleyes:God, the guitaration is staggering.

rogue_devlin said:
It would seem as if it had already happened, knowing that in this case there are 3 females suing, and not just one... strange isn't it, that the 3 of them went to Wal-Mart for the pill and didn't find it.

It's the pro-abortion mafia at work.:up:

rogue_devlin said:
Exactly! That's why we got to act on this quick before they change the law, or WM overstocks on MA pills! We'll be rich! :p

Alexia Dark said:

Then they were just plain stupid of them to choose the store that didn't have the pills on stock.
You're fre to choose !!!
But damn, make the right choice!!!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I guess you forgot. The word "choice" only really applies to ditzy, irresponsible horny women.

But sometimes they accidently have sex with people. You know sometimes these women just walk out their doors and slip on a bannana peel and fall on some guys erected penis. They have no other choice but to continue riding it until it ejaculates inside them

They are really victims, because it was an accident.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

:confused: this case is stupid, really it is, but not all women who use the pill "ditzy, irresponsible horny women" WTF?

Man-Thing said:
But sometimes they accidently have sex with people. You know sometimes these women just walk out their doors and slip on a bannana peel and fall on some guys erected penis. They have no other choice but to continue riding it until it ejaculates inside them

They are really victims, because it was an accident.

Awesome :up: LOL!

I think the women after this case is thrown out for the sheer idiocy of it they should have their ovaries removed just so they won't be able to reproduce any dumb kids.

bored said:
While it was silly to sue Wal-Mart, I think the title of this thread is incredibly misleading. Using a morning-after pill is hardly murdering a baby. By the time something even resembles a baby in there, the morning after would have long past.

only your opinion

Man-Thing said:
And when the two come together, they make a human. :up:

Seriously, what's your point?

no....the FERTILIZED EGG

:confused: fertilized:[SIZE=-1]Fertilisation (also known as fertilization and syngamy) is fusion of gametes to form a new organism. In animals, the process involves a sperm fusing with an ovum, which eventually leads to the development of an embryo. Depending on the animal species, the process can occur within the body of the female in internal fertilization, or outside in the case of external fertilization.

WTF?
[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"