3 Women sue Wal-Mart because they (Wal-Mart) chose not to help murder their babys.

THWIP* said:
THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. :down:(
Sorry. :(

How about this one:

Yo momma so greasy she used bacon as a band-aid.

Man-Thing said:
so what is your arguement?

me: embryos are alive like sperm.
you: sperm is a zygote.
me: so is the fertilized egg.
you: I don't see your point?
me: I'm sleepy, I need a nap. zzzzzzz!

what does the "morning after" pill do?

DOG LIPS said:
Sorry. :(

How about this one:

Yo momma so greasy she used bacon as a band-aid.

THAT'S A LITTLE BETTER. :O:up:

Mr Sparkle said:
me: embryos are alive like sperm.
you: sperm is a zygote.
me: so is the fertilized egg.
you: I don't see your point?
me: I'm sleepy, I need a nap. zzzzzzz!

what does the "morning after" pill do?

just to clear things up...

sperm is a gamete, so is an unfertilized egg
a fertilized egg is a zygote

zygote becomes embryo becomes fetus

All are alive, so the question is not which one is alive but which one is a unique human life

Lackey said:

sperm is a gamete, so it an unfertilized egg

the question is not which one is alive but which one is a unique human life

my point is that Zygotes are not babys:)

Sperm is made of Midichlorians.

Do you people even now what ECP does?

According to the anti-choice nuts, abortion is murdering an unborn baby... the ECP STOPS FERTILIZATION, therefore there is NO BABY to begin with.

There was NO MURDER at all, unlike the highly biased, highly ignorant title of the thread would lead you to believe.

Or am I going to be told now that life starts at ejaculation?

BlackSymbiote said:

According to the anti-choice nuts, abortion is murdering an unborn baby... the ECP STOPS FERTILIZATION, therefore there is NO BABY to begin with.

There was NO MURDER at all, unlike the highly biased, highly ignorant title of the thread would lead you to believe.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT IT SURE WOULD BE BORING WITHOUT IT. :confused::up:

BlackSymbiote said:
Ha, no you fool. Life starts when you stare at a woman's cleavage or behind.

BlackSymbiote said:

Basically nobody cared about the concept of murder from the title...
The basic discussion circled around the fact that Wal-Mart is being sued for not having the pills...

rogue_devlin said:
The basic discussion circled around the fact that Wal-Mart is being sued for not having the pills...

The one time someone actually acknowledges a post of mine in a topic with a lot of arguments and it's this one.

Ah well.

BlackSymbiote said:
The one time someone actually acknowledges a post of mine in a topic with a lot of arguments and it's this one.

Ah well.

I QUOTED YOU AND MADE A BAD JOKE. :confused: :(

BlackSymbiote said:

Ah well.

Oops :p
Well you could start a thread about the ECP and begin a debate about abortion/no abortion... :)

There really needs to be some sort of penalty for a silly lawsuit like this. When this thing gets shot down (i'd be suprised if it even made it to court), a substantial financial penalty should be imposed to all parties involved on the plaintiff's side.

Judging from the article, the state regulation requires that "commonly prescribed medicines" be in stock. Emergency contraception is not a commonly prescribed medicine. If it were, it wouldn't be referred to as 'emergency' now would it?

Common medicines are something like penicillin or codeine. bad place, I'd argue that minoxidil (Rogaine) is more commonly prescribed. This is just a glorified 'get rich quick' scheme.

BlackSymbiote said:

You are just going by what is the 'supposed use' of the pill, when infact it can kill an egg that has already been fertilized. The same can be said of embryos.

Lackey said:

sperm is a gamete, so is an unfertilized egg

All are alive, so the question is not which one is alive but which one is a unique human life
doh!

my bad Mr. Sparkle, I was confusing my terms. :up:

So, Man-Thing, how do you know what they were using it for, then?

rogue_devlin said:

I did, way back in the first page or so.

bored said:
So, Man-Thing, how do you know what they were using it for, then?
they would be using it to end, or to stop their pregnancy, or with intentions to stop their pregnancy but in reality they destroy the fertilized egg.

Speaking of way back, I hadn't gotten to respond to this yet:

Man-Thing said:
the best you can do is speculate upon what life is (and likewise me), however, we should go with the view that they are living beings (aka playing it safe), and allow the constitution to work for them as well. :up:

If you don't know for certain that an 'embryo' is not a living being, you should give it the benefit of the doubt that it is.

I'd say a fertilized embryo is a 'living being' the way a seed in the ground is. It has the potential to become a living being, and it starts to take attributes of one later, but it isn't yet, and I don't think that qualifies it for Constitutional protection.

So if they win this, does that mean that someone who smokes, who goes into Wal-Mart to buy cigs, can sue if Wal-Mart doesn't have the brand they smoke, on the grounds that Wal-Mart isn't helping that person kill him or herself?? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"