4-19 Blank (Possible Spoilers)

Serene said:
Just remembered another cool part - When Jason is being all scary and is in Lana's face, he says to her, "Don't give up on me.."

Remember the last character we heard say that?

**** the worst thing about not having a laptop at home anymore is that I will have to.... gasp.... take notes on my second viewing.

LOL! :D

That was great,but what did he say? "You kept me from being who I am turning into..." or something.

I screamed when he said that! (The kids looked at me like I was nuts! ;) :D )

And did his eyes actually change color after he started going off on Lana?

Could this mean that Jason is the demon Etrigan? Give a cookie to whoever thought that one up way back when at the beginning of the season. 'Cause I think it very well could!

this was one GREAT episode.

although i missed the end of the clark/lana scene at the school...

so wat exactly did clark say to lana? that he wanted her to come by and chat that nite?

i was so confused when lana showed up at his porch, but the porch scene was GREAT. there was angst.. but the angst was really... "sweet" and gave me the early clark/lana feeling of season 1 and not the season 3 feeling, which annoyed me cuz they just kept going in circles.

a great continuation of the clana from spirit.

i am happy. especially when clark told her that this time it would be different... i just hope the writers dont forget that.

great development on the Lex front too... can't WAIT for him to become more and more evil.

as for the freak of the week, and the person wondering where they saw him from... um.. he was in mean girls...

cheungcheung said:
as for the freak of the week, and the person wondering where they saw him from... um.. he was in mean girls...

Yeah? What part did he play? He did look vaguely familiar....

cheungcheung said:

thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I did rewatch it, and decided that he reminded me of a cross between Eric Johnson (Whitney) and (hold on to your seats) Brandon Routh. :)

You are right though.. I bet he looks familiar to be from Mean Girls.

can somebody tell me, in the last scene with clark and lana after his memory is restored, which song they're playing in the background?

What a FANTASTIC episode! There was no big superpowered over the top Clark moment, yet this episode delivered. The FOTW wasnt like every other one, which was so refreshing. Tom's performance was excellent. I watch the show with my friend carrie and she kept getting weepy throughout the episode and thats never happened before. This one had heart. The Clark/Lana stuff was excellent. Lex is a very bad boy, I love it. Chloe totally knows. I loved how they ended it, with you thinking things, but they chose not to spell it out for you. I cannot wait til next week. Such a great episode to follow up from last weeks overall disappointing episode. Totally character driven.

I really digged this episode. Everything seemed to fall into place for this one. I really was upset with the end though...Does he know that she knows? And does she know that he knows? lol Guess we wont have a resolution for that next week but oh well. Was a nice turn from what they have been doing.

A very fun episode....It's like a origin with the origin story. An episode of self-rediscovery, good plot points. It reminds of what is to come in the great future of Clark.

Even the Clana was good...

Okay so I have a question at the end of yesterday's episode did chloe still know that he has the powers or did she forget? I dont remember how long her memory got erased

ok...i'm pissed at this show.Why is chloe the "blonde-doormat" for clark?Hell she kept him safe,warned him of the danger of lex,and is always there when clark needs her,but oh no he cant trust her with his secrets..b.s. A blind man can see chloe loves clark,but the big dumb alien cant..grrrr.Clark cant remember anything..but he sure can remember...LANA?...I hate u lana I do so much

yea lana is annoying ive pretty much hated her since the series third episode. Hate chloe more though.

kane9321 said:
ok...i'm pissed at this show.Why is chloe the "blonde-doormat" for clark?Hell she kept him safe,warned him of the danger of lex,and is always there when clark needs her,but oh no he cant trust her with his secrets..b.s. A blind man can see chloe loves clark,but the big dumb alien cant..grrrr.Clark cant remember anything..but he sure can remember...LANA?...I hate u lana I do so much

This is the part of the Chlark that I never understood. Clark is not physically attracted to Chloe. He loves her as his best friend and he will be there for her as such. He does not 'owe' her romance because she feels differently than he does. He gives her friendship and forgiveness after she sold him down the road to Lionel Luthor two seasons back. He remains cautious in trusting her due to this...it was a huge error on her part.

Clark has always been physically attracted to Lana. You cannot always control these natural reactions.

Serene said:
thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I did rewatch it, and decided that he reminded me of a cross between Eric Johnson (Whitney) and (hold on to your seats) Brandon Routh. :)

You are right though.. I bet he looks familiar to be from Mean Girls.
Wow! I thought I was the only one who thought the FOTW looked like Brandon Routh. I guess GMTA.

wtf, just cuz Chloe loves Clark does not obligate him to feel the same way. They've gone down that road and decided to remain friends, if she has issues with it, thats her problem, not his. She chooses to be in his life because of who he is as a person and not just as some dream guy. He is her hero, she even said something to that effect. I think Chloe now see's Clark for something he truely is and not something she wished he was.
I loved the last line with Chloe, about how when he lost his memory he made all the same choices over again, minus one. This time, he trusted her.
She remembers everything, and I really think Clark absolutely knows that she knows now.
So, who here thinks that Clark told Lana? Next episode they sure seem awfully chummy again.

Excellent episode. I really enjoyed this one. Lex is a sneeky bastard!! Chloe is the best friend that anyone would be lucky to have and even Lana was ok in this one. Can't wait for next week

Great, great episode. I loved everything about it. Chloe teaching Clark about his powers was great, but even better was her finding out about X-Ray and Heat vision. Loved Heat, but X-Ray was better, totally reminded me of "Red" when he tells Pete about Chloe's panties. The Lex and Clark conversation was great, what should be even better is when Clark realizes what picture/diagram is missing. Even the Clark and Lana relationship reboot worked well, especially after the scene with Jason. I was very scared though when Chloe was strapped to the table, completely thought the writers were going to take the easy way out. Lois and Sheriff Adams reactions were perfect seeing Clark use his powers. The final scene at the Torch was the best though. As a thought as to why Clark still wants to keep the secret from Chloe thought, could be lingering effects from Pete. Pete's revelation about what it means to keep/know the secret, but I think Chloe gonna have to learn those lessons soon enough.

darkzombiemutt said:
wtf, just cuz Chloe loves Clark does not obligate him to feel the same way. They've gone down that road and decided to remain friends, if she has issues with it, thats her problem, not his. She chooses to be in his life because of who he is as a person and not just as some dream guy. He is her hero, she even said something to that effect. I think Chloe now see's Clark for something he truely is and not something she wished he was.

Why hate Clark because he doesn't love Chloe? I've never understood that, so I think you've made some excellent points.

darkzombiemutt said:
I loved the last line with Chloe, about how when he lost his memory he made all the same choices over again, minus one. This time, he trusted her.

She remembers everything, and I really think Clark absolutely knows that she knows now.

Yeah, I loved that. She told him in a sorta roundabout way that she knows.... I think that their relationship will do what I've been hoping it would: move on from Chloe's constant mooning over Clark. She loves him still, maybe even more now than she did, but maybe she realizes that it's Lana he loves and she shouldn't lose her friendship with him over that.

I loved the scene in the barnyard where she tells him what he does: You've appointed yourself to be Smallville's hero, I think that is amazing. (or something to that effect.)

I was amazed by Allison in this episode and Tom too. I loved it.

darkzombiemutt said:
So, who here thinks that Clark told Lana? Next episode they sure seem awfully chummy again.

I don't think so. Or, at least I hope not.

I think they should have a SFAS type of moment for them close to the end of the series, if not in the series finale.

Well I hoped they would to that with Clark and Lana too Trip, but Lana's issue with Clark has always been him not being honest. And when he asked her in the episode why it didnt work out between them, he found out again that it was his fault. Now losing his memory he had to learn to trust his gut and even though he forgot everything that happened while he had amnesia, I think he is trusting his gut now. And him not letting her walk off the porch is an indication that he is ready to trust his gut, not to mention I just think that Lana would expect more then more Clark promises. Did he tell her? I have no idea, but like I said, the end of the episode was done in such a way that they left the audience guessing what would happen. So I guess we'll see next week. I HOPE she doesnt know yet, simply because I like other scenerios of her finding out.

Alright, good episode. Now that's how you do a stand alone episode. :up:

So it looks Clark and Lana might be getting back together. I'm cool with that, though I'd prefer he dates Chloe, she'll do almost anything for him.

Looks like Clark is left clueless to whether Chloe knows his secret or not. Funny.

And...that's all I have to say about that.

triplet said:
That was great,but what did he say? "You kept me from being who I am turning into..." or something.

Could this mean that Jason is the demon Etrigan? Give a cookie to whoever thought that one up way back when at the beginning of the season. 'Cause I think it very well could!

I believe that he said "you are the only one who made me forget what I turn into."

I got the same vibe you did.

...and maybe "Mom" is really Morgan Le Fay?

I think he knows she knows now. He was obviously worried when asking her to be honest with him about his memory blank. Her response was that he made all the same decisions, minus one: trusting her, was a clear indication that she knew his secret without blurting it out. IMO. I mean if she is trustworthy, blurting out, I know our secret in a public place isnt helpful. Her keeping things on the DL shows Clark that she doesnt think its a big deal.

darkzombiemutt said:
I think he knows she knows now. He was obviously worried when asking her to be honest with him about his memory blank. Her response was that he made all the same decisions, minus one: trusting her, was a clear indication that she knew his secret without blurting it out. IMO. I mean if she is trustworthy, blurting out, I know our secret in a public place isnt helpful. Her keeping things on the DL shows Clark that she doesnt think its a big deal.

Good point.

It also does the same ol', same ol' for Smallville: leave us guessing at the end of the episode what really happened or what it really means...

I mean at the end of Onyx, we were lead to believe maybe that despite what he claimed, Lex remembered everything and has maybe even embraced his inner evil genius.

With the events of last night, I'm convinced he does remember and is stepping more to the dark side.

Oh, I think Lex is definitely stepping more towards the dark side. I also think he feels somewhat justified in that he now believes Clark has been lying to him just as much as he ever lied to Clark. Their real friendship seems to be dissolving a little more all the time, and the division continues to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"