40 worst of Rob Liefeld

"He has on a backwards cap, and when he turns it around, it's still backwards."

That was the best part :D

Someone should make a "Best of Liefeld... by other people" list for characters he created, like Deadpool, who only became good characters when other people took over on them.
Yeah, but that would be every character he created, wouldn't it?

I bet if Marvel gave Lobdell the free reigns they gave Whedon on AXM, he would've turned in a better 24 issues all around.
Impossible. AXM has been the greatest X-tale ever told.

Impossible. AXM has been the greatest X-tale ever told.

So many things can be read into that statement, that it's ridiculous. I think you may have just defined your entire existence in a single comment about an X-Men book.

So many things can be read into that statement, that it's ridiculous. I think you may have just defined your entire existence in a single comment about an X-Men book.
That's a bit of an overstatement there.

That was great fun and a good laugh. thanks for the link.

I have yet to see anyone even mention a "best of Rob Liefeld."

The best you can do for Rob Liefeld is a "worst of" list that hopefully he sees and it makes him decide to improve. :(

Pfeh. There's a reason they call Rob Liefeld "The King", just like Jack Kirby.

No, because he delivers dynamic and energetic art.

Partially, although I'm not ashamed to admit that I like some of Liefeld's work. It IS dynamic and energetic. The anatomy is horrid and ruins most of it, but in doses, I really do like his work. It speaks to a very teenage piece of my tastes. I'd never put him on the level of Kirby, or most of his peers, but I certainly don't cry out in pain when seeing his work.

That's a shame. Everyone should cry out in pain when they see Liefeld's work. Or even hear that Liefeld still gets work. :(

Liefield should never be allowed near teh X-line again

Liefeld should never be allowed near ink and paper again.

I'm surprised that he still has employment at Marvel and DC, and how some of his art gets passed and not redone.

regardless of not liking him, and his work there is no need to bash the guy. Id like to see some of you turn out a comic or draw even better then that. Lets not be immature. some artist are bad, some are worse.He just needs to work on his anatomy skills and he will be fine. No need to cut his throat over it, and I dont like the majority of his work I just see no need to **** on an artist when we are supposed to be some kind of growing community, afterall we are out of high school, at least some of us

::sings heal the world::

regardless of not liking him, and his work there is no need to bash the guy. Id like to see some of you turn out a comic or draw even better then that. Lets not be immature. some artist are bad, some are worse.He just needs to work on his anatomy skills and he will be fine. No need to cut his throat over it, and I dont like the majority of his work I just see no need to **** on an artist when we are supposed to be some kind of growing community, afterall we are out of high school, at least some of us

::sings heal the world::
The difference between me and Liefeld is that I'm not paid to draw crappily. My art sucks, and I'll never get a job penciling for Marvel because of that. Liefeld, on the other hand (which, for some reason, has with less fingers), was one of the highest paid artists in comicdom during the 90s. The old "he just needs to work on this" excuse ain't flying, because his art hasn't improved in over 15 years.

I still can't fathom how not being able to draw professionally precludes anyone from having an opinion on art in the first place. That's bar-none one of the dumbest arguments for anything ever. My opinion may not deserve as much respect as another artist's, but it doesn't mean I can't have one. :o

That was hilarious!
What's the thing with the poaches? Seriously what is supposed to be in all those?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"