4th Annual Animated TV shows Tournament

G.I. JOE Wins
Next up

Galaxy High (1986)
[YT]hGkvaIbcbkI[/YT]
vs

Tiny Toon Adventures (1990)
[YT]4HW7YTWeg20[/YT]

I'll break the 5 vote limit with another rally for Tiny Toons.

5 votes doesn't seem to be enough to really work up interest in each battle. They're over 'way too quickly.

Probably can't switch in mid-stream now . . . but for the next round, I'd suggest 10 votes to win a battle.

Tiny Toons wins

next up.

Gargoyles (1994)
[YT]ygrEVnrg3Ic[/YT]
vs

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)
[YT]Rxgf33YOHRA[/YT]

5 votes doesn't seem to be enough to really work up interest in each battle. They're over 'way too quickly.

Probably can't switch in mid-stream now . . . but for the next round, I'd suggest 10 votes to win a battle.

I can elevate it to 6 at the most.

Another tough one!

Star Wars The Clone Wars

I'll vote for Gargoyles and it wins.That's all for tonight see you guys tomorrow.

Start off the day.

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law (2000)
[YT]n0CmqdivcaY[/YT]
vs

Clerks (2000)
[YT]i145Ea3UxcQ[/YT]

I can elevate it to 6 at the most.

I'd be interested to hear your reasoning behind this. 6 votes is hardly an improvement over 5 votes for a win.

Aren't you able to set the rules for your own 'game' ? . . . or are you under some kind of unknown restriction ? Saying 'at the most' makes it sound like there are limitations imposed on you.

I'd be interested to hear your reasoning behind this. 6 votes is hardly an improvement over 5 votes for a win.

Aren't you able to set the rules for your own 'game' ? . . . or are you under some kind of unknown restriction ? Saying 'at the most' makes it sound like there are limitations imposed on you.

I chose five because I thought it would be a good starter number.I usually up the number by each Phase till eventually and by the time the final battle comes around it's 10 votes for the finals or whatever number it is.

Plus sometimes we don't have enough people participating and things can drag on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"