5.19 - Mercy - Official Thread (spoilers)

stop, stop, KABOOM baby rub on my nipples......awesome song.

Kaboom said:
how can you listen to the inernet......read it maybe.

although if the internet had avoice i bet it would sound like majel barrett.

;)

y'all know what I'm saying though

Ya know I've never seen or heard anything about the movie Saw, so not everyone is going to make a connection and Annette O'Toole said it was a cross between the Saw and the Matrix.

Has anyone listened to the voice behind the mask that comes out of the computer, it sounds like Lex?

Trailer: http://download.yousendit.com/649ADF3654719854

mercytrailer00013ch.jpg

It's not new, better quality though. Its .asf, windows media player or any other player should be able to play it.

"We both know he's going to need you, to become the man the world so desperately needs." :up:

City TV has their trailer up. Go check out their site and watch it.

KalKai said:

Waitaminute...Clark looks like he's.. flying in that clip. :eek: Isn't he pushing the grate with Lionel and Martha on it back upwards?

It could be just the camera.. i'm not sure.

Serene said:
Waitaminute...Clark looks like he's.. flying in that clip. :eek: Isn't he pushing the grate with Lionel and Martha on it back upwards?
It does look like that, but it's probably the camera zooming in from above. I'd wager it's an optical illusion that makes it look like the camera is stationary and the elevator is moving verses the other way around.

That said, we all know it won't be long now. Three weeks and counting...
flirt.gif

KalKai said:
It could be just the camera.. i'm not sure.
You're probably right. Maybe he's just catching the grate as it's falling and lifting it up a bit.

Freaked me out! LOL

Serene said:
I think mostly they are honing in on Clark's face since he performed a "super" act in front of Lionel.

rumpuso said:
I think mostly they are honing in on Clark's face since he performed a "super" act in front of Lionel.
:up: Check out his expression too...

busted.gif
<- Clark

LOL

So BOTH Lionel & Martha see him stop that thingy ? Or is that just good Editing ?

rumpuso said:
Apparently Steve DeKnight wrote this episode and is interested in feedback on his newly opened MySpace.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=2045147#post2045147

Seems legitimate. Kyrptonsite Craig is in the thread asking a question to him too.

That's so cool.
A couple of the writers for HL were regulars on one of the boards I used to frequent. We knew they were the real deal because most of us had met them at conventions. It was really great to be able to get to know them and ask them questions about things, and to see how they really were "fans" of the show too.

One thing they always said, that I see SD also commenting on in that K-site thread, is how little control the writers have of what actually makes to our TV sets. So many changes come about all the way down the line from their pens to the final edits. It's interesting that SD says on BtVS, the writers had much more control of the final product, but on SV they really don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"