5.22 - Vessel (Season Finale Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
avidreader said:
^^^ Maybe Brainiac has been controlling or corrupting the Jor-el (spirit, essence, whatever he is) and the real Jor-el wont be exposed until Brainiac is gone.

You have to ask why was Brainiac hiding in an Asteroid orbiting the earth all this time.

And I cant get past Jor-el punishing Clark in Arrival, just for disobeying him.

So I think there is some merrit to your theory BruceWayne.

Indeed and who's not to say he didn't have anything to do with that spaceship landing ? And plus in the comics it was Eradicator who built The Fortress... There has to be more than meets the eye.

Bruce_Wayne29 said:
Indeed and who's not to say he didn't have anything to do with that spaceship landing ? And plus in the comics it was Eradicator who built The Fortress... There has to be more to meet the eye.

The ray of light in Covenant being something that the Eradicator uses is very suspicious indeed. I didn't know that.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Bruce_Wayne29 said:
Indeed and who's not to say he didn't have anything to do with that spaceship landing ? And plus in the comics it was Eradicator who built The Fortress... There has to be more than meets the eye.

It was like he was waiting there until Clark put the stones together. He may have needed Clark to do that.

Yes, you're right. Clark could very well have fallen into a trap. It's really sad that we lost Christopher Reeve because they rewrote all season 4 because a huge part of it was centered around Dr. Swann's character and I wonder how he would fall in this story and what answers he could have provided.

triplet said:
As soon as I saw the airplane thing, I figured flight might figure into the finale in some way...
smug.gif

From Ausiello:
Lois and another major character [Martha? :p] will end up on an airplane that's locked in autopilot:​

crusade17.jpg

From Crusade:
Bridgette Crosby: Martha, I can help you if you'll let me. Now where's your son?

Martha: I don't know. He flew. He flew away.

Bridgette: So he's... He has completely embraced his Kryptonian destiny.

From Ausiello:
This season's cliff-hanger will revolve around a huge choice Clark must make.​

Ah... to embrace or not to embrace, that is the question. [thinking]

velocity2.jpg

Not getting any younger, Clark. And that plane is getting further away (not that it matters.)

crusade18.jpg

CLIFFHANGER...

crusade19.jpg

...Or, it could just be a one-liner, like "Son of Jor-El..." etc. etc., followed by the KNEEL! thing. LOL

So there is a Plane

Clark ahs to make some kind of choice between People who's name do not start wtih L

Zod is confirmed

Hmmmmm

There is a Movie out there with a really KICK ASS Plane Sequence with it going out of control & just flying all over the place in Cloud's. I will try to get it & make a GIF of it. If Smallville had a Scene like this with Clark flying towards it as it spin's out of control :eek:

K-Site Rumor:

A Car In The Daily Planet Basement?

We received an e-mail tip today about something that may currently be filming for the fifth season finale of Smallville. Our apologies if this doesn't pan out. Apparently a scene was filmed today (March 29) where a cr crashed into the basement of the Daily Planet. At this point, however, we do not have any confirmation on this.​

Great post up there Pat.

Although perhaps now with this new rumor, the choice Clark will be faced with will be saving the people on the plane or Chloe (?) at the Daily Planet.

theres a new article at Wizard with James Marsters...I'm excited about what he says is in store for Clark:)
What are Brainiac’s plans for Clark Kent?
I am so gonna sucker Clark. It’s not just Kryptonite that’s his vulnerability, it’s his own naiveté at this point in his life, and I’m going to go after that. I’m going to separate him from everybody who loves him, take his friends away, take his family away, isolate him, and then I’m going to corrupt his mind. God help the world when Superman is confused.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard.cfm

mellyM said:
theres a new article at Wizard with James Marsters...I'm excited about what he says is in store for Clark:)
What are Brainiac’s plans for Clark Kent?
I am so gonna sucker Clark. It’s not just Kryptonite that’s his vulnerability, it’s his own naiveté at this point in his life, and I’m going to go after that. I’m going to separate him from everybody who loves him, take his friends away, take his family away, isolate him, and then I’m going to corrupt his mind. God help the world when Superman is confused.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard.cfm
OMG! This sounds so awesome. I wonder how much of this he can accomplish in season 5 and how much will spill over to season 6.

Cool... :up:

I love Marsters... His Brianiac is totally awesome! :D

ok, James Marsters said this in the article: I’ve gotten to work most with Tom [Welling] and that is fabulous. We both have PSPs so we race each other on those and goof around.

Does anyone know what a PSP is??

Oh sorry, I guess I thought they were physically racing, LOL...I do know what those are

Regarding those Ausiello spoilers, remember in last week's column someone asked him if he knew whether Clark was going to fly again and his answer was let me do some snooping.

And this week he comes back with some scoop about a plane flying out of control.

I guess it may be wishful thinking, but its about time anyway.

FLY SUPERMAN FLY.

rumpuso said:
Great post up there Pat.
Tanks! :D

Although perhaps now with this new rumor, the choice Clark will be faced with will be saving the people on the plane or Chloe (?) at the Daily Planet.
I'm thinking whatever they've come up with for this season's cliffhanger has to be big. I mean, really BIG. They have to top last year's finale, and that's not gonna be easy. Each year, they manage to go bigger...

S1: Tornado hits Smallville, Lionel is trapped under mansion debris, Lex hesitates saving him, Jonathan chases tabloid reporter Roger Nixon - who knows Clark's secret, Clark's ship "wakes up" in front of Martha, and Clark attempts to save Lana as she gets sucked up into the tornado.
S2: While on his honeymoon, Lex crashes his jet over the ocean, jaded by Clark, Chloe forges a deal with Lionel, Martha loses the baby, and Clark runs away to Metropolis on a motorcycle - wearing a RedK ring!
S3: Lana leaves for Paris, Lionel exacts his revenge from his prison cell, Chloe is blown up in her "safe" house, Lex is poisoned, Jonathan is left unconscious on the floor of the cave - possibly dead, and Clark is sucked into the cave wall by Jor-El in order to be "reborn."
S4: Second meteor shower destroys Smallville, fate of Martha and Jonathan uncertain, black ship lands - and opens in front of Lana, and Clark tosses the FOS crystal into the artic ice.

Given their past history of outdoing prior season finales, I don't think Clark's big cliffhanger this year will involve a choice on such a "small" scale. There's also other things to consider, not the least of which will be the proximity of Vessel's broadcast date to the release date of SR, which I'm sure will motivate all involved to up their game, just a wee bit. LOL I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a flying scene - or a cliffhanger that suggests one as resolution come the 6th season's premiere.

mellyM said:

What a great article with Marsters!

I liked this part:

How is being the new guy on the set treating you?
It’s the most harmonious set I’ve ever worked on. There are no jerks in the pool. I’ve gotten to work most with Tom [Welling] and that is fabulous. We both have PSPs so we race each other on those and goof around. Then working with Michael Rosenbaum [chuckles], it’s like the circus comes to town, you just want to sit back and watch. On a 15-hour day, to have him come in cracking jokes, it’s better than coffee. And Annette O’Toole—still so hot, oh my god.

It's cool he thinks Annette is sexy... :up:

Way to go, Annette! :D

KalKai said:
Mother I'd Like to F***. :D

:O

The last Mother's Wknd at my son's college we saw some guys walking around with shirts that said, "MILF Hunt."

Pretty rude.. (but I might have snickered a little bit. :O )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"