The Flash 5 Heroes I'd like to see on The Flash

KidFlash6969

Civilian
Reaction score
1. Ralph Dibny

flash-112-first-elongated-man.jpg

One of my favorite relationships in the comics is Barry Allen and Ralph Dibny's.

He operates in Central City and is one of The Flash's best allies. He was even one of Barry's Groomsmen.

I know they already referenced Ralph Dibny as one of the people who disappeared after being hit by the particle accelerator, so he must be out there somewhere.

One of my favorite parts of Ralph isn't his stretching powers but his detective skills. I would almost rather see them introduce him as a detective, either as a PI or as a detective that get transferred to Barry's department in central city, discovers he is the Flash through deduction and detective work, and then gets his stretchy powers and becomes a hero.

I'd like to see a Ralph established where he's already married to Sue. The Ralph/Sue relationship is also a great dynamic in the comics.

2. Hal Jordan

3206466-2338849386-tumbl.jpg

Obviously Hal/Barry Brave and The Bold is one of the best hero/hero relationships in DC.

Green Lantern is obviously a hugely popular and well known character so he'd be a great get for the CWverse. Also Hal and Oliver being best friends as well could make it so the CW's Trinity would consist of Lantern, Flash, and Arrow which are probably my 3 favorite characters in the entire DCU anyways.

3. Jay Garrick

flash2.jpg

Almost didn't include because it seems like he's coming next season for sure already, but I have always loved Jay Garrick and his relationship with Barry.

Barry growing up a giant fan of Jay Garrick's flash comics, and even playing Flash as a kid is one of my favorite parts of The Flash, and although that will have to be dropped in the CWverse the fact that their introducing Jay Garrick is amazing.

I would also love to see Barry go to Earth-2 where Jay Garrick is an older, possibly already retired Flash who has already established the Justice Society

jsaPinup_1680x1050.jpg

(Also, since the Superman from The Supergirl pilot is already older and established, I was thinking the Superman in the Justice society could be the Superman from Supergirl, and this could be a cool way to tie Supergirl to the CWverse.)

4. Wally West!

Kid_Flash_Wally_West_008.jpg

Another obvious one! I don't know if Wally's original origin of being Barry's nephew who is randomly struck by the same lightning as him would work on the CW Flash.

Wally could be a Flash from another timeline like Jay Garrick, but I also thought of another possible origin:

In the comics, Iris's real parents are from the future. I was thinking there could be a storyline involving revealing that Iris's mother and Joe's ex wife is actually from the future sent back in time to ensure that Iris is born in Barry's timeline to be his lightning rod (something people in the future know The Flash needs to have)

You could have Wally be Iris's nephew on her mother's side who is also from the future (similar to BART Allen's back story) and travels back because he is born with accelerated aging and speed effects that Barry needs to fix.

5. Booster Gold

booster-gold-crashes-the-time-sphere-into-the-cosmic-treadmill-136035.jpg

With Rip Hunter being a big character in LOT and time travel being such a big part of The Flash, I'm kind of surprised Booster Gold hasn't already been talked about being introduced.

I think you could very naturally fit Booster Gold into The Flash, especially the older Booster Gold who works with the time masters and trained his son to be Rip Hunter.

I would *really* rather have John Stewart than Hal Jordan, but I am reconciled with the fact that I won't get my way. So, I just hope they actually make him a decent character for once.

As for someone else I want? Zatanna. She's make for excellent spin-off potential.

Dr Fate, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Jay Garrick, Matt Ryan's Constantine, Swamp Thing, Batwoman.

I'd love to see any or all of them.

I would *really* rather have John Stewart than Hal Jordan, but I am reconciled with the fact that I won't get my way. So, I just hope they actually make him a decent character for once.

As for someone else I want? Zatanna. She's make for excellent spin-off potential.

I would love an entire Green Lantern show with Hal Jordon and John Stewart as space cop partners. kind of play on the older White Cop and Younger Black Cop cop partner dynamic haha. they could be co-leads like Rigs and Murtaugh or even J and K in Men in Black. Actually, if they want to keep the show more low budget and set it more on earth I could actually see Men in Black being a sort of model for a green lantern show where Hal Jordon and John Stewart are policing alien activity on earth. Just and idea.

I know there was some kind of plan to include Constantine on arrow by having him come in as a guide and expert on the Lazarus pitt.
I don't see why they couldn't use the same exact storyline but with Zatanna! That would also bring magic into the CWverse, which so far the Lazarus Pitt has been the only magical element in both series.

Even though it will never happen I would love to see Superman show up. Even if it's as Clark Kent that would be awesome.

I like to see batman and flash team up.

Definitely want to see Booster Gold. I kind of want to see Guy Gardner. Vixen would be nice.

We might get Supergirl

Maybe, but we have to remember that the two shows are on different networks, and they usually don't like to share that kind of thing. We'll see.

1. Wally West
2. Hal Jordan
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Zatanna
5. The Question

Maybe, but we have to remember that the two shows are on different networks, and they usually don't like to share that kind of thing. We'll see.
CBS and Warner co-own the CW; Warner owns and produces Flash, Arrow and Supergirl; CBS is airing Supergirl.

There's no reason why it can't happen. I just think at this point CBS is not sure how much they have to gain by crossing the show over with two shows on a smaller network.

I suspect Supergirl will skew more heavily female, whereas Flash is one of the top rated shows among males on all of television. I think once the numbers bear that out, and once Supergirl is established, we'll probably see a crossover. Supergirl doesn't get the benefit of having its characters appear on three episodes of another show before it debuts, so it's only natural that they would want to let that world and its characters breathe before crossing them over. Especially with Vixen and Legends of Tomorrow starting next season as well; it could get confusing for people new to comic book shows (ie, much of Supergirl's likely demographics considering who generally watches CBS shows) to have four other shows with varying numbers of seasons tied in from the start.

They have the luxury of time travelers and alternate dimensions to explain how they will link the two worlds they're building, if they do choose to do so.

CBS and Warner co-own the CW; Warner owns and produces Flash, Arrow and Supergirl; CBS is airing Supergirl.

There's no reason why it can't happen. I just think at this point CBS is not sure how much they have to gain by crossing the show over with two shows on a smaller network.

I suspect Supergirl will skew more heavily female, whereas Flash is one of the top rated shows among males on all of television. I think once the numbers bear that out, and once Supergirl is established, we'll probably see a crossover. Supergirl doesn't get the benefit of having its characters appear on three episodes of another show before it debuts, so it's only natural that they would want to let that world and its characters breathe before crossing them over. Especially with Vixen and Legends of Tomorrow starting next season as well; it could get confusing for people new to comic book shows (ie, much of Supergirl's likely demographics considering who generally watches CBS shows) to have four other shows with varying numbers of seasons tied in from the start.

They have the luxury of time travelers and alternate dimensions to explain how they will link the two worlds they're building, if they do choose to do so.

I would love to see the supergirl world be earth-2 where jay Garrick is the flash and superman is a founding member of the justice society.

I'd love to see Hal Jordan as a much more cocky, confident, and charming rouge ala a young Harrison Ford. I'd like to see him as much more of the sly bad boy type who would likely get along really well with Barry and look at him like a kid brother.

By the same token, I would want him to be the polar opposite of Oliver and kind deflate his ego and poke fun at his expense .

Some others who haven't been mentioned yet:

1. Mr Terrific
mr-terrific-4.jpg

2. Doom Patrol
368px-DoomPatrol.jpg

3. Red Tornado
e54c4846cd8fde242a7290db0a17d59a-red-tornado.jpg

4. Black Lightning
Black_Lightning.jpg

5. Legion of Superheroes
LegionofSuperheroesGroup_home_top_story_1.jpg

If not on The Flash, I'd love to see these guys on Supergirl or Titans.

Last edited:
It's gotta be Hal since he's got strong connections with Oliver and Barry. John Stewart substituted in that role would feel very wrong for me personally.

But Jay and Wally are no-brainers. I'd actually like to see Bart even though he and Barry don't have a lot of interaction in the comics. I think it would be a cool subplot for this kid to show up claiming to be Barry's grandson, but his true parentage coming into question as to whether he has any Thawne blood in him and if he really descends from a union between Barry and Iris.

It's gotta be Hal since he's got strong connections with Oliver and Barry. John Stewart substituted in that role would feel very wrong for me personally.

But Jay and Wally are no-brainers. I'd actually like to see Bart even though he and Barry don't have a lot of interaction in the comics. I think it would be a cool subplot for this kid to show up claiming to be Barry's grandson, but his true parentage coming into question as to whether he has any Thawne blood in him and if he really descends from a union between Barry and Iris.

I agree Hal having such a connection with both barry and Ollie I really hope they don't go john Stewart. Although with the ferris air and missing test pilot references I am pretty positive it will be hal that is eventually introduced.

Bart Allen is my all time favorite comic book character and really is responsible for my love of the flash as a youngster so I would love to see him introduced.

His storyline of being a speedster from the future would fit in pretty organically given the time travel nature of the show imo. Since wallys comic book origin would be hard to pull off I wouldn't mind them giving wally west Bart allens back story... Maybe they do something where iris mom is from the future and wally is her grandson and iriss nephew? Iris parents were from the future in the comics so it could be a cool way to do it especially since there has been no talk or appearances of iriss mom on the show this far

Hal Jordan come on, i really hope they announce him for this season!

I really wish WB would let TV allow their own versions of any hero including Bat, Supes and Wondy. :(

^And I really wish Marvel would make a Captain America tv show but what are you gonna do?

I really wish WB would let TV allow their own versions of any hero including Bat, Supes and Wondy. :(

I am actually happy that the other characters in the DC universe are finalyl getting their shot! I love the trinity but my favorite characters have always been the Flash and Green Lantern and I'm excited to see characters like The Atom and Firestorm get featured

1. Hal Jordan- they have dropped to many Easter eggs to not do it

2. Animal Man- would love to see a new 52 version on screen

3. The Question - this is way overdue for live action

4. Jesse Quick - would be cool to see her pop up

5. Grifter - have always been a fan of his

I want a few speedsters

Obviously Jay' Garrick will appear to some capacity.

Introducing Wally this season would be a good call I think. He doesn't even need to be powered this season. Family problems could mean Wally has to come stay with Barry, Iris and Joe.

Max Mercury is someone I want to see there take on simply because they seem to really try and scientifically explain everything in the flash. I would love to see Max's more mystical interpretation of the speed force.

Abra Kadabra he's a magician from the future come on what else is there to say.

Some people will cringe but I want to see The Top they showed they can do the camp silly villains a serious outing with the Trickster.

1. Jay Garrick
2. Alan Scott [as he sure as heck will not be in any of the films. Besides, the Heroes of Tomorrow show is a JSA in all but name.]
3. The Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"