Age of Ultron 5 things you want to see

Quasimod0

Bell-Ringer
Reaction score
List the top 5 things you want to see in this film. Ill go first.

1. More of Cap leading
2. Hulk being a bit more talkative ( "puny god" was a step in the right direction )
3. Widow using her wrist blaster things
4. Better cinematography ( the first one may be my favorite movie, but I felt something was just a bit off with the cinematography, can't really put my finger on what it was )
5. Hawkeye cracking some jokes

1. Cap Leading
2. Thor - "Ultron we would have words..." some variation of it
3. Ultron looking like Ultron
4. Keeping Thanos somewhat relative, a name drop, or SOME presence
5. Better Cinematography

1. Hank Pym. As Giant-Man.
2. Janet Van Dyne. As Wasp.
3. Wakanda. Ruled by T'Chaka.
4. JARVIS becoming Vision. And kicking Ultron's ash.
5. Stan Lee hanging it up, saying thank you to the fans, and your welcome to the fans, and walking off into the sunset. It's been a good ride, Stan....Excelsior

1. Better production design
2. "Iron Man" by AC/DC to make a comeback.
3. A more global feel.
4. If possible, make use of the 'Age of Ultron' source material and Scarlet Witch's reality warping abilities...
5. Thor: "Ultron, we would have words with thee."

1. Less one-liner, funny the first time, cringeworthy the second, jokes.
2. Cap being the lead character this time.
3. No SHIELD
4. A villian with motivation and reasoning for being a villian.
5. Black Wdow being Killed, or recasted at least

Little or no SHIELD
If Pym doesn't make Ultron have the Goverment do it
Captain America leading with Iron Man
Spider-Man Easter Eggs
Tease for Phase 3

1. Better production design
2. "Iron Man" by AC/DC to make a comeback.
3. A more global feel.
4. If possible, make use of the 'Age of Ultron' source material and Scarlet Witch's reality warping abilities...
5. Thor: "Ultron, we would have words with thee."

Yes to all of these except 4. I think that'd get too confusing. I imagine they won't include any reality warping. Not yet at least

1) Ultron upgrades into the Destroyer armor.
2) Clint, Wanda, Steve and Pietro fight back to back to back to back in an homage to the cover of Avengers #24.
3) In a reversal of the "I'm always angry" moment in the Avengers, Ultron encephalo blasts Hulk mid-punch, changing him into Banner.
4) James Spader introduces himself - "I'm Henry Pym"
5) Post credit scene teases Marvel's newly acquired franchise - The Fantastic Four.

#1 cap becoming more comfortable and established as the leader of the team.
#2 I'm curious how stark "is still" iron man. Is it bleeding edge/extremis? If so, show us the development or tinkering for that suit. The tinkering and problem solving in each of his movies has been the most entertaining part.
#3 what has banner been up to? Has he controlled the anger completely? Has there been an incident? If so, what happened?
#4 I know the cast is massive and script will be too but I would love a Pym/Lang Easter egg the gets us more excited for the ant-man movie a couple weeks later.
#5 random: since the avengers, I've been very curious why the NASA banner was hanging in the building in the opening scene. Is there a connection to shield? What is it?

There are countless others as well but this is a start. Seeing a nod to avengers #24 as zarex suggested would be cool too.

1. Any cameo/mention/acknowledgement of Pym or the Pyms (because for some stupid reason they insist that he won't play a role.)
2. Any non-mutant origin, but an origin nonetheless for the Twins. I don't like ambiguous origins.
3. Avengers Tower in depth and in detail. With more shawarma-esque team break time moments.
4. Cap's Kooky Quartet moment. Where Cap/Hawkeye/Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch team up for some purpose.
5. Thor delivering final/fatal blows to Ultron.

#1 cap becoming more comfortable and established as the leader of the team.
#2 I'm curious how stark "is still" iron man. Is it bleeding edge/extremis? If so, show us the development or tinkering for that suit. The tinkering and problem solving in each of his movies has been the most entertaining part.
#3 what has banner been up to? Has he controlled the anger completely? Has there been an incident? If so, what happened?
#4 I know the cast is massive and script will be too but I would love a Pym/Lang Easter egg the gets us more excited for the ant-man movie a couple weeks later.
#5 random: since the avengers, I've been very curious why the NASA banner was hanging in the building in the opening scene. Is there a connection to shield? What is it?

There are countless others as well but this is a start. Seeing a nod to avengers #24 as zarex suggested would be cool too.

There are a couple of reasons for the NASA banner. First, that SHIELD installation was part of Project Pegasus, from the comics. In the film Project Pegasus was conducting research with NASA, so the facility was the Joint Dark Energy Mission/Project Pegasus/NASA etc.

Another reason for the name is that Marvel filmed the underground scenes in a NASA facility in Ohio. Marvel made a deal to pay to uses the facility and threw in some NASA branding as a nice bit of PR for the space agency. That huge chamber where Loki first appeared is actually a massive vacuum chamber NASA uses for experiments. They also rent it out for films crews and parties. :cwink:

1. Avengers Tower.
2. Lots of references and easter eggs regarding the MCU.
3. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to be Inhumans.
4. Captain America to say "Avengers Assemble".
5. Post-credit scene to tease Ant-man.

1. The team interacting in downtime. Eating together (again) or some of them doing normal stuff like going to a bar or shopping. Character stuff that does not rely on action or plot stuff.

2. It's popular, and I totally agree: "Ultron... We would have words with thee." I just have a feeling that Hemmsworth can sell the bad place out of that.

3. The team should be it's own thing. It should not be in any way under the thumb of any government agency. They consult, or are called in. They may have some form of multi-agency clearance, but they do not answer to anyone in a chain of command way.

4. I don't want it to be at the level of the first film, but there should be a little bickering and back and for between the characters. I mean... This IS MARVEL for Zod's sake.

5. Someone from the team has to say "Avengers, Assemble" at some point. Don't shy away from it Joss!!

1. Elizabeth Olsen having a good role
2. Elizabeth Olsen having lots of screentime
3. Elizabeth Olsen getting to kick ash
4. Elizabeth Olsen having good emotional acting scenes
5. Aaron Johnson's character getting recast.

2. It's popular, and I totally agree: "Ultron... We would have words with thee." I just have a feeling that Hemmsworth can sell the bad place out of that.

Wouldn't work because Thor in the MCU doesnt speak old english.

1. Lots of those beautiful character moments and jokes that joss is so good at
2. Wanda kicking ash and becoming a hero for a new generation of female marvelites. Also a hint to her mental breakdown
3. Ultron and his weird Oedipus complex
4. Falcon having at least a pepper Pottsesque cameo
5. An ending that makes you go dun dun daaaah!

1. I want Ultron to defeat the Avengers and take four of them prisoner. Cap and Hawkeye are the only ones free. They succeed in recruiting Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Someone calls them the Kooky Quartet. They come to the rescue of the other Avengers and defeat Ultron.
2. I want Elizabeth Olsen to nail her part. I want her Scarlet Witch to be a good guy and not demonized.
3. I want someone to say "Avengers Assemble"
4. I want James Spader to be the face of Ultron. Spader should appear on a computer screen to taunt the good guys. The Ultron robots should be able to project a holographic image of Spader over themselves so they walk around incognito.
5. I want the Stark Tower renamed the Avengers Tower.

I agree with wanting cap to say "avengers assemble"
Also, I want less hero vs hero fights. It was fine for the first movie, but I wouldn't really care to see any more in this film. The main team will probably fight QS and SW though.

There are a couple of reasons for the NASA banner. First, that SHIELD installation was part of Project Pegasus, from the comics. In the film Project Pegasus was conducting research with NASA, so the facility was the Joint Dark Energy Mission/Project Pegasus/NASA etc.

Another reason for the name is that Marvel filmed the underground scenes in a NASA facility in Ohio. Marvel made a deal to pay to uses the facility and threw in some NASA branding as a nice bit of PR for the space agency. That huge chamber where Loki first appeared is actually a massive vacuum chamber NASA uses for experiments. They also rent it out for films crews and parties. :cwink:

I didn't put 2 and 2 together on the Pegasus/NASA relationship. thanks for the clarification.

1.Ultron displaying his nutty Oedipal behavior.

2.A "twist" introducing Pym being involved with the creation of Ultron.(Hopefully leading to the Ant-Man movie)

3.Not letting Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch over take the main heroes screen time.

4. Cap saying "Avengers Assemble"

5. A Stan Lee cameo where he actually says Excelsior!C'mon,he's gotta do it once before he calls it a day.Have him on a tv in the background of Stark's workshop as a car dealer-"Come on down,to Excelsior!!!" Tony looks over his shoulder-keeps working.

I see a lack of Thor related things in everyone's wishlist, which suprises me considering his limited role in TA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"