50 Shades of Grey - Part 1

From what I know most models have done full frontal nudes and since he was once one I'm almost sure he done full frontal. Why would he be shy about it all of a sudden?

Cause his next film is called The Shrinking Man. :o

I'm not sad about not seeing the man's penis. I mean he's hot but I ain't rearing to see his junk.

From what I know most models have done full frontal nudes and since he was once one I'm almost sure he done full frontal. Why would he be shy about it all of a sudden?

I think it was studio mandate, then.

Or he could be like Christian Bale, do nude scenes until you have kids.

That's what I meant. There are other R-rated films with male full-frontal, but the MPAA lets them slide because they're indie films. (Or if they're in a comedic light like Sarah Marshall or Hall Pass.)

On the other hand, Dornan seems a bit shy for an Irish model-turned-actor. Usually European actors do frontal nudity and it doesn't kill their careers (and they're comfortable doing them). Now there are a few who want to keep their bits under wraps, but a lot less prudes there than in the U.S..
There is nothing "European" about being from Ireland. A different breed.

If this was Cavill...:o

It would be pretty lonely for you guys when almost all the women on Earth spontaneously combust upon seeing that nude scene. Just you and a few lesbians living in Portland.

The women would combust. The gays would only get stronger. MUAHAHAHAAAA!!!

His penis would convert lesbians.

As men, we all kinda want that ability. Temporarily of course. :o

It would be pretty lonely for you guys when almost all the women on Earth spontaneously combust upon seeing that nude scene. Just you and a few lesbians living in Portland.

But I don't want to move to Portland. :o

The women would combust. The gays would only get stronger. MUAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Unfortunately, our mutated powers would make us even bigger targets for scorn than before. Soon enough, homos superior will be forced to choose sides between those who wish to forcefully dominate humanity, and those who wish peaceful coexistence. Each side will be led respectively by Ian McKellen (yep, it's real, that's why he's so convincing) and Elton John in a wheelchair (he can walk, but he prefers to ambulate in a manner that preclude his feet from touching the ground).

You guys are something else.
tumblr_m64gq26zHd1r6a512.gif

Stop it, all of you! I'm already Cavill-swooning on the BvS forums.

This conversation is about Jamie's penis, Jamie's! :argh:

Cavill's smile alone could get Sony to sign over Spider Man's film rights to Warner Brothers.

Unfortunately, our mutated powers would make us even bigger targets for scorn than before. Soon enough, homos superior will be forced to choose sides between those who wish to forcefully dominate humanity, and those who wish peaceful coexistence. Each side will be led respectively by Ian McKellen (yep, it's real, that's why he's so convincing) and Elton John in a wheelchair (he can walk, but he prefers to ambulate in a manner that preclude his feet from touching the ground).

I assume in this universe, McKellen is the heroic one and Elton is the bad guy?

Even if not, team McKellen for me. :o

There will be a surprise twist where Elton is unmasked in the final battle as a method acting Tom Hardy, leaving the true supervillain's whereabouts unknown for the already-greenlit sequel.

I assume in this universe, McKellen is the heroic one and Elton is the bad guy?

Even if not, team McKellen for me. :o

I'm at the Elton John School For Gifted Youngsters. And we've got Michael Sam, so come at us, brah.

Exclusive pic of Ian leading his troops into battle

4cb32c45fe8a95e2904af101de22a964.jpg

I'm at the Elton John School For Gifted Youngsters. And we've got Michael Sam, so come at us, brah.

We've got John Barrowman. He's a polygamist and I'm his fourth husband! :argh:

What will truly decide the fate of mankind is which side gets Neil Patrick Harris.

What will truly decide the fate of mankind is which side gets Neil Patrick Harris.

Lol, that actually makes sense on a thematic level. The mighty NPH, torn between the worlds of acting and music, must now choose a side.

We've got John Barrowman. He's a polygamist and I'm his fourth husband! :argh:

Wow, big shocker, you're a guy's fourth choice. I guess there are some things that genetic mutation won't change .... :o

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"