50 Shades of Grey - Part 1

Oh, I didn't mean in drag, I just meant get rid of the chick altogether and give me Cavill/Dornan doing all this ****. :funny:

Oh, I didn't mean in drag, I just meant get rid of the chick altogether and give me Cavill/Dornan doing all this ****. :funny:
Well then you shouldn't have said female lead. Now I am gonna have nightmares.

tumblr_m7gb7vxD9b1rs9unm.gif

Seriously my fellow ladies do need to find better erotica in the future. I've read a little of that book and it reads like it was written by a drunk 15 year old girl.

The last time I tried BDSM...I ended up being arrested and beaten by cops.

Seriously my fellow ladies do need to find better erotica in the future. I've read a little of that book and it reads like it was written by a drunk 15 year old girl.
its funny because its 100% true.

i think everyone should read some pages which are on the internet. its so funny.

who cares about the story. the writting is insulting:woot:

I know this is base on a best seller... People out there were reading this quite a bit, but... Is this going to be a SNAKES ON A PLANE deal, where there is a disconnect in what is conceptually popular in the pop culture atmosphere at the time and it just is not a good idea to make a movie from said concept?

We need to have James Earl Jones or Patrick Stewart or somebody perform excerpts from the book as a dramatic monologue. Stewart does a voice role on American Dad and narrated Ted, so you know he'd be down for it.

I hear Morgan Freeman just signed a contract to do the audiobook version :o

Christian Bale and Tom Hardy acting out a skit based on the book with intense seriousness.

What in the name of f*** is Rita Ora doing in this movie? :funny:

Eh. She's the better half of that Iggy Azalea song. So at least she's got that going for her...

I only know her because of her rumored fling with Jay-Z. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"