The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY GORAN!!! :D

Also nice opening cover :D

days left

075_zpsf124eaf5.jpg

Goran, I can tell you like ASM, but I've never heard your opinion on it. Mind if I ask what you thought of the film overall?

Goran was one of the first members to give his opinion on it. If I recall correctly, he gave it an 8.5/10.

I even gave it a 9/10 :) Mostly because I absolutely loved the whole cast and the depiction of Spider-Man (wittier than Raimi's etc).

YAY GORAN!!! :D

Also nice opening cover :D

Yeah a great one to start the countdown ;)

days left

075_zpsf124eaf5.jpg

I even gave it a 9/10 :) Mostly because I absolutely loved the whole cast and the depiction of Spider-Man (wittier than Raimi's etc).

Yeah a great one to start the countdown ;)

:woot:

This is cool cause I have all of these stories

Sorry, I dip in and out of the Spidey threads as I only really know him from reading Avengers (and occasionally a Spider-Man issue here and there) . If Elektro is the villain in the sequel, can we assume Osborn will kill Gwen in the 3rd film?

Sorry, I dip in and out of the Spidey threads as I only really know him from reading Avengers (and occasionally a Spider-Man issue here and there) . If Elektro is the villain in the sequel, can we assume Osborn will kill Gwen in the 3rd film?

More than likely.

However, many have theorized that Goblin could appear at the end of ASM2 and do the deed.

Those art attack issues of web of spider-man were pretty painful to read.
Anyone remember that story? I read it once when I was like 11 or 12 and could barely get through it.

Those art attack issues of web of spider-man were pretty painful to read.
Anyone remember that story? I read it once when I was like 11 or 12 and could barely get through it.
I read the story two years back, part 1 is decent
The rest are horrid, if I'm ever to make a list of worst Spider-Man stories I will include this one, but I'll have to read it again :csad:

Back as a kid I saw the Avant Guard with all his cockroaches, remember not liking him
Looked at the art, didn't read a thing back then. My father own the comics, I plowed through them

Any story with Dominic Fortune as a guest star is sadly boring

Not me, don't think she's ready for film

Not me, don't think she's ready for film

Agreed. They should wait until they've finished the current story arc. With Harry, Norman, MJ, etc. being introduced, I think it would make for a bloated movie in the same vein as Spidey 3. Next go around, definitely.

I like how the costume looks on that cover
Nothing else

It's Spider-Hulk day
I love that story, and Alex Saviuk art

If I knew I posted a few seconds too soon I'd wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads