• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

6.22 - Phantom - Season Finale Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my review's up:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/phantomreview.htm

And (for the first time), Craig did some editing. I wasn't surprised he had wanted to remove the part he did but I was annoyed by the depth of the spoilers released with the pink script and wanted to vent about it.

Here is what Craig edited this section to:

Before I talk about the biggest event in the episode, I must tell you that I had been partly spoiled to what happened to Lana in this episode. Believe me: I'm sorry I found out ahead of time. Call me a spoiler-phobe from now on.

Here is what I said originally:

Before I talk about the biggest event in the episode, I must tell you that I had been completely spoiled thanks to the leaked "pink script." If you weren't aware, a script was circulated that was allegedly the pink draft of this episode and some spoilers leaked from it. If you don't know what a pink script (or draft) is, let me explain: Once a script gets to the shooting script stage, the pages are "locked" and any changes made to the script after that are differentiated by the color of paper they're printed on. It makes it easier to find the pages that have changed when you're flipping through it. So there would be blue pages and pink pages and green pages and goldenrod and so on. Having seen several real Smallville scripts, I know the pink pages are the second draft after the script is locked. The "pink script" must have really been the real deal because thanks to the leak, I had expected Lana's death and a few other things.

(Believe me: I'm sorry I found out ahead of time. Call me a spoiler-phobe from now on.)

Too funny....

I wasn't surprised he had edited that but I was hoping he'd let it slide.

Now that Martha is apparently leaving Smallville, will she come back from time to time? At the end Lionel, Lois and Chloe all faced death, in addition to Lana's apparent murder. Will everyone else make it out of the season alive? I'm not sure Clark will be worse for wear after getting tossed by Bizarro, but how will he fight a clone who can fly when he's shown that he's either unable (or unwilling) to do the same? What will Bizarro-Clark be up to next season? Will Lex be able to prove he had nothing to do with Lana's death? Or did he have everything to do with it? Will Lana's murder be a mystery for Clark and Chloe to solve? Is she even really dead? How will Lois' investigation into Lex's 33.1 experiments progress? Will we see more super-soldiers next season? Will Green Arrow be back next season now since Justin Hartley's Pilot wasn't picked up? Will there be other DC Comic characters making visits to Smallville?

This reminds me so much of the old Batman series.

Okay, my review's up:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/phantomreview.htm

And (for the first time), Craig did some editing. I wasn't surprised he had wanted to remove the part he did but I was annoyed by the depth of the spoilers released with the pink script and wanted to vent about it.

Here is what Craig edited this section to:

Here is what I said originally:

Too funny....

I wasn't surprised he had edited that but I was hoping he'd let it slide.

Nice review trip. :up: I do love the way you gush about Tom, I look forward to it in every review. :yay:

I guess its no surprise that Craig changed that part about the pink script, as it appears that there maybe some legal action going on. Hey, at least you know he reads your reviews. :cwink:

This reminds me so much of the old Batman series.

LOL!

I hadn't thought about it but yeah, it kinda does.... ;)

Nice review trip. :up: I do love the way you gush about Tom, I look forward to it in every review. :yay:

Tom was perfect.

:heart: :heart:

Truly.

avidreader said:
I guess its no surprise that Craig changed that part about the pink script, as it appears that there maybe some legal action going on. Hey, at least you know he reads your reviews.

LOL!

Yeah, nice to see that... I wasn't sure sometimes given the rather obvious typos that slip in from time to time.

:D ;)

Next season I'm going to steer clear of any spoilers for the last four episodes to ensure myself of a great shocking finale.

or at least I'll try my best to stay away from those addictive spoilers.:ninja:

Next season I'm going to steer clear of any spoilers for the last four episodes to ensure myself of a great shocking finale.

I said the same thing about season 6. And then came the pink script.....

I said the same thing about season 6. And then came the pink script.....

You know, I am probably being overly optimistic that I'll be able to withstand the strong pull to find out all I can... :ninja:

They are very addictive.

See what happens next time. Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel!

:D

I think that is how it went...

The Horror!

The flaming end to Lana!

Lionel left crushed!

Sweet Tears for Chloe!

How will Clark stand against bizarre times?

For Clark's sake, keep you're fingers crossed and tune in September!

Same Smallville Time

Same Smallvilel Channel!

The Horror!

The flaming end to Lana!

Lionel left crushed!

Sweet Tears for Chloe!

Same Smallville Time

Same Smallvilel Channel!

LOL!

:D

Beautiful.

:up:

Triplit....nice write up for Phanton at K-site. I think my friends and I all agree that Lana staged her own death, rather than Lex having involvement.

For some reason I never post anymore...but summers coming so lets start speculating...

Thank you. I don't undersatnd why people hate that show sure it was campy but, it wasn't half funny.

The Horror!

The flaming end to Lana!

Lionel left crushed!

Sweet Tears for Chloe!

Will we ever see Martha again ? - added

Will Lex go to prison ? - added

Same Smallville Time

Same Smallvilel Channel!

Triplit....nice write up for Phanton at K-site.

Thanks!

JAX said:
I think my friends and I all agree that Lana staged her own death, rather than Lex having involvement.

Yeah, it seems reasonable that she did it. All those not so subtle hints at lex's murderous temper...

JAX said:
For some reason I never post anymore...but summers coming so lets start speculating...

You should post more! Don't be shy...

Thank you. I don't undersatnd why people hate that show sure it was campy but, it wasn't half funny.

That show was a lot of fun, even though it was nothing but silly.

The Horror!

The flaming end to Lana!

Lionel left crushed!

Sweet Tears for Chloe!

Will we ever see Martha again ? - added

Will Lex go to prison ? - added

Same Smallville Time

Same Smallvilel Channel!

LOL!

You know, I am probably being overly optimistic that I'll be able to withstand the strong pull to find out all I can... :ninja:

They are very addictive.

Spoilers only somewhat diminish my viewing pleasure, but they certainly enhance my discussion enthusiasm for the show. :yay:

Jax said:

Yeah, I miss having you around Jax. I remember you being right into the discussion for Reckoning and I always thought you made very intelligent and insightful posts. It would be a pleasure to have you around more.

That show was a lot of fun, even though it was nothing but silly.

I know i've never heard of any superhero that has shark repellent becuase battling sharks is what Superheroes do on a daily basis.

He probably nicked it off aquaman?

I know i've never heard of any superhero that has shark repellent becuase battling sharks is what Superheroes do on a daily basis.

He probably nicked it off aquaman?

LOL!

Yep, he probably did... :D :up:

The Horror!

Video clip of Explosions

The flaming end to Lana!

Video clip of Lanas Car exploding

Lionel left crushed!

Video clip of Lionel lying knocked out

Will we ever see Martha again ?

Video clip of Martha leaving the Kent farm

Will Lex go to prison ?

Video clip of the cops surrounding Lex

Sweet Tears for Chloe!

Announcer - BUT WAIT

Video clip of Chloe healing Lois

(shot of Lois waking up & we dont see Chloe)

Announcer - Oh my god wheres Chloe it cant be true Lois becomes Chloe why god why

(The camera then pans & we see Chloe lying there)

Announcer - Oh theres Chloe & Lois is still Lois to

Same Smallville Time

Smallville Logo

Same Smallvilel Channel!

CW Logo

Thats all folks

:huh:

shark.JPG

:D :p

* get around, finally, to explaining the timing of his arrival to Lana. He has neither mentioned the meteor rocks to her nor his ship nor the unfortunate accident that befell her parents. Even though he may finally be getting over the guilt, he needs to come clean with her on those points. It would also be nice for her to consciously make the connection between her necklace and his early-season doofiness.
that will never happen

this is smallville we're talkin about here rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"