7.14 - Traveler - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lol mellym i agree smallville is much better than lois and clark show

how many sesaons that show had????? and smallvilll'e is it's in 7th season and maybe going for 8th

it's right up there with shows like buffy and freinds when it comes to more seasons

now that's quite an acheivement consedring last 2 live action superman show's didn't run more than 3 or 4 sesaons

Promotional images from ENI.

SM714a_0014b.jpg-1bd3aeee-t.jpg

SM714a_0018b.jpg-6b0457d4-t.jpg

SM714a_0044b.jpg-4256cbaa-t.jpg

SM714a_0067b.jpg-46182c1f-t.jpg

SM714a_0089b.jpg-c724d326-t.jpg

SM714a_0096b.jpg-646389c8-t.jpg

Everyone looks fantastic. :heart:

Chloe and Lana working together, Kara, Clark, and Patricia. I like.

i wonder what the journal is? probably all that Swann found out on Krypton or veritas? or maybe, its Swann own thoughts about Clark?

i guess you were.i wonder what patricia is doing for this episode.

I wonder what patricia is doing for this episode.

Opening Clark to the reality,that he's got an important purpose in life, and he's not going to find it hiding out on a farm in freaking Kansas .

I think like her father, Patricia is probably going to play a role in pushing Clark towards becoming SUPERMAN .

favorite pic! Supergirl was sure as bad place annoying but Laura is beautiful.

I still kind of wish that Swann had a son (who would be played by Dean Cain).

Opening Clark to the reality,that he's got an important purpose in life, and he's not going to find it hiding out on a farm in freaking Kansas .

I think like her father, Patricia is probably going to play a role in pushing Clark towards becoming SUPERMAN .

yeah cos swann was the only one that seemed to make Clark move forward more

i think patricia swann is showing something abour krypton and what clark should become

maybe she will tell her he is the only person who can be the biggest saviour on earth

accodrcing to some speculation calrk accepts who he will become in last few episodes of this season

i mean he already knew so far that he can't stay with lana forever (cure) he almost went to fortress for trainning (kara) and having no problem if someone calls him kal-el anymore (persona)

Am I behind? Do we know if all this speculation leads to the conclusion that this may be the last season for Smallville? :huh:

Honestly... That would be SO depressing.

This show is my favorite habit/diversion... I just started watching SV in 2006, but have watched each and every season several times. I'm not ready to give it up yet!

I don't care if a Season 8, 9 & 10 had new characters... as long as it had Clark. I JUST WANT MORE SMALLVILLE!!!

I would like to think this isn't the last season. Especially not when they have their star on contract for at least a Season 8. And with The CW being so ratings deprived, you'd think they'd keep the show alive for another year.

Am I behind? Do we know if all this speculation leads to the conclusion that this may be the last season for Smallville? :huh:

Honestly... That would be SO depressing.

This show is my favorite habit/diversion... I just started watching SV in 2006, but have watched each and every season several times. I'm not ready to give it up yet!

I don't care if a Season 8, 9 & 10 had new characters... as long as it had Clark. I JUST WANT MORE SMALLVILLE!!!

Same here! I just got hooked in 2006, too, and I can't bear to think it might be over!

I think for one thing there is some question about whether the CW network is going to make it. They have announced another season of Supernatural so obviously they aren't throwing in the towel yet. I really can't imagine them canceling SV, their biggest dramatic series.

imo smallville is CWs flagship show

what other big showes they have wrestling???????

i think lionle and patricia swann are there to rescue clark from the guy who trapped him with Kryptonite cage

I loved the trailers, I'm really looking forward to watch the next episodes.

i think patricia swann is showing something abour krypton and what clark should become

maybe she will tell her he is the only person who can be the biggest saviour on earth

accodrcing to some speculation calrk accepts who he will become in last few episodes of this season

i mean he already knew so far that he can't stay with lana forever (cure) he almost went to fortress for trainning (kara) and having no problem if someone calls him kal-el anymore (persona)

That's what it looks like so between this Lex possibly killing Lionel and Lois and Jimmy working on a story together it actually sounds like they are really moving everybody forward finally.:applaud

Official Description:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LIONEL KIDNAPS CLARK — Lionel (John Glover) arranges to have Clark (Tom Welling) kidnapped and held in a kryptonite-lined cell at a Luthorcorp facility. After Chloe (Allison Mack) and Lana (Kristin Kreuk) find a military electric probe at the farm, they confront Lionel, who throws suspicion onto Lex (Michael Rosenbaum). Chloe and Lana take Kara (Laura Vandervoort) to the Fortress and beg Jor-El to restore her memory as she is the only one who can save Clark. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Don Whitehead & Holly Henderson (#3T6314).[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"